Muslim man that denounces Muslim stereotypes beheads wife.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

Just saw it on CNN.
Lol at this guy though. I don't wanna stereotype all muslims with this guy, but wow.

the dark knight

lol nice to see they still show their discrimination...."muslim-american". wonder why its usually the hated groups. and i also wonder why they didn't say indian-american instead. trying to imply something?

anyway lol at the guy. thats the spirit :D. wuck fomen :gun_rifle:

C4

There are two pages, where is the third one?

Experts say such killings are still accepted among fanatical Muslim men, including in the couple's native Pakistan, who feel betrayed by their wives.

In the northern tribal areas of the country.

There is nothing more to comment on the situation, perhaps we could just laugh and joke about it. :shifty:

Wrestling Station

lol nice to see they still show their discrimination...."muslim-american". wonder why its usually the hated groups. and i also wonder why they didn't say indian-american instead. trying to imply something?

anyway lol at the guy. thats the spirit :D. wuck fomen :gun_rifle:

indian-americans or pakistani-americans

please all hail Bin Ladin!! :wheelchair:

C4

please all hail Bin Ladin!! :wheelchair:

No wonder people call us terrorists and extremists, we bring in Osama Bin Laden into discussions which have nothing to do with him. :p

Heavens sake, this wasn't a terrorist act, it was a personal issue, it shouldn't even be involved with religion, it spoils the name of Islam and promotes the extremism image of Islam which is definitely wrong.

Issues like these need to be sorted out fully in the court. The Islamic Society of North America = bullshit. And as TDK mentioned above, Pakistani-American would have been the right phrase used instead of 'Muslim-Americans' which doesn't reflect one country or one society but the entire Muslim world.

They definitely cut some of it because it was a lot longer when I found it.

What did the other page say?

the dark knight

seriously, there is no such thing as american-americans. well, at least there was. but those people are extinct now.

how often do you see them calling white people german-american, english-american, polish-american or greek-american?

Great One

I would have understood it more if she at least cheated on him... or did she? Who knows. If that's the case, women still get stoned for adultery in places like Somalia, so.. it's just a case of human rights cultural diversity. Fucked up to us, maybe, but the Shari'a says otherwise.

the dark knight

saudi arabia too.

you know, thats like the only type of punishment from islam tht i agree with. cheating wives/husbands should be ripped apart.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
seriously, there is no such thing as american-americans. well, at least there was. but those people are extinct now.

how often do you see them calling white people german-american, english-american, polish-american or greek-american?

I agree with you there, but trying to call white Americans by their heritage would be too hard to categorize from all of the mixed breeding.

C4 said:
What did the other page say?

It looks like they cut out mostly quotes from people that knew them. I can't remember what was specifically on the page, but the article as a whole still seems to give the same points.

C4 said:
Heavens sake, this wasn't a terrorist act, it was a personal issue, it shouldn't even be involved with religion, it spoils the name of Islam and promotes the extremism image of Islam which is definitely wrong.
It's just funny that someone who tried so hard to bridge relation between the racist Americans and Muslims (which I commend him for) did something that the racist Americans see as a negative stereotype of Muslims. It'd be like a black woman that doesn't have a job, is on welfare, has 7 kids with no father figure, is almost completely uneducated, being interviewed at the time of her arrest for trying to rob a KFC saying she hates black stereotypes. Lol.

Great One

saudi arabia too.

you know, thats like the only type of punishment from islam tht i agree with. cheating wives/husbands should be ripped apart.
Eh.. I somewhat agree. Regardless, this dude doesn't really comply with that in any way. Guess he forgot what country he was in.

the dark knight

even if he was back in his country he's not allowed to take matters into his own hands. there are procedures.