Music Dl's

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Airfixx

Aye... I used to have a string that I'd type into google where if you included an artists name and a format in the right places it'd search the web via server directory pages and you'd end up with a tonnes of direct links for any 'live' MP3s, WAVS or whatever that corresponded with your search...

Not used it for ages, but I'll try and find it and post it up here.

As for good music sites, for variety and a good representation of underground AND mainstream music in one place, Soulseek still rules even if it is P2P. That said, unless you have a significant number of seeds then a P2P connection may not be THAT much slower to start with...

When it comes to cheeky music DLs it's all about how 'popular' what you're looking for is.

Another suggestion: Google "[insert artist name] blogspot" and start diggin'.

Kizza

Yeah, I know what you mean with the google chain thing. I just type something like Lamb Of God - Wrath Megaupload into google and usually get what I want when teh bb is down.

Airfixx

Nah, it's not the same thing.... That's just a standard google search.

This string looks 'behind' the websites rather than 'on' the websites; gunning straight for the file name in the server directory and brings. Nifty shit... IF I can find it.