Muscle Milk Is The Shit!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
No joke here guys. There's been a lot of people coming through my work telling me "You gotta try this Muscle Milk". And yeah I laugh and say I'll try it and think to myself "Fucking guidos". But I finally cave in and buy one today.

MIND. BLOWN.

This is easily the best non soda drink I have ever had the pleasure of buying. I already find myself turning 50% more guido just from drinking it. By the end of the month you'll be seeing me benching weights, getting an oompa loompa tan with a military buzz cut & three times the muscle mass while my fridge is filled with nothing but protein bars, muscle milk, patron & protein infused vodka. And I won't give a shit because it's the bomb!

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Guidos? I thought it was only for us wops...

Also, wtf is wrong with the tags for this thread?

Reaction score
Muscle Milk ain't bad. Lots of BB's talk it down because it contains a little more sugar than the store bought, hard to find post workout protein, but if you train hard enough, a few extra calories and sugar isn't going to defeat your work.

pumpt73

Reaction score
It's not a bad choice, but you want to be careful with them. Muscle Milk was developed with EFA's (Essential Fatty Acids). It's a solid choice when you can't get a meal in, or a drink right before bed because of the fat content. To be honest, Cytosport makes Monster Milk RTD's which are even better. The really great thing about Muscle Milk is if you buy the 2lb containers, there's so many choices to pick from. Rootbeer Float, Orange Creamsicle, and my personal favorite, Banana. All I will say about Muscle Milk is use it as a meal replacement. If you're trying to lean out, stay away, if you're looking to add some bulk, perfect choice.

...god...

Reaction score
much better products than this shit.

pumpt73

Reaction score
I agree bro. To me, if you can find it, it doesn't get much better than Beverly International. Stuff tastes great, no matter which protien powder you pick. Just a tad pricey, but it works.