Murder On The Orient Express [A Detective's Adventure Part I]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
agreed breh. I just know as soon as I saw my role pm I was like shit I hope she put a sample pm because I used teal and didn't and Sky cheated. I predict Odo went through the same process of events

sure, that has some logic to it. i didnt even notice it, but its not in my nature to. i would agree that occam's razor would dictate its much likelier Odo was genuinely concerned than trying to look good. wether thats AI is what is debatable i suppose.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Less barking orders at everyone else when you’ve not shown up buddy

Who do you think benefits more from racing through a game? If Lethal is indie we could be starting day 3 down 6 non mafia. Probably best we take our time mate

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Feel like haza is probably scum here tbh lol, this is awkward

This feels disingenuous

You said yourself you have no frame of reference for my scum game and you found me awkward last game too when I was town.

Also if i'm scum vote me?

Vote: Poyser

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
and what I mean if it wasnt clear, is just because odo pointed it out, doesnt mean it necessarily makes him town. odo is the kind of player who has very strong feelings towards the integrity of a game. i dont think thats debatable. I think he points that out, out of genuine concern, regardless of his alignment. It is of my opinion he would not use that situation to his advanatge, as that would be below him.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Is there a reason why that is relevant or why I could never read you scum? I’m confused

in terms of the vote im thinking about it. You and tweet don’t really make sense as a pairing so I’m mulling it over

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
and what I mean if it wasnt clear, is just because odo pointed it out, doesnt mean it necessarily makes him town. odo is the kind of player who has very strong feelings towards the integrity of a game. i dont think thats debatable. I think he points that out, out of genuine concern, regardless of his alignment. It is of my opinion he would not use that situation to his advanatge, as that would be below him.

Pretty much this. I don’t want to be read town for trying to prevent another game from being skyboxed

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Is there a reason why that is relevant or why I could never read you scum? I’m confused

in terms of the vote im thinking about it. You and tweet don’t really make sense as a pairing so I’m mulling it over
I just don't believe you can possibly think i'm 'probably scum' at this point and the fact i'm not makes it feel twice as disingenuous to the point where it's worth pointing it out. The lack of vote also makes it interesting because you can call me probably scum but not attach a vote to it which would give you a semblance of responsibility. What's the relevance of Tweet?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I just don't believe you can possibly think i'm 'probably scum' at this point and the fact i'm not makes it feel twice as disingenuous to the point where it's worth pointing it out. The lack of vote also makes it interesting because you can call me probably scum but not attach a vote to it which would give you a semblance of responsibility. What's the relevance of Tweet?
I think the town read of awful is terrible and has no logic and something you’ve been wanting to try and explain for like 2 days or whatever so yeah, I get the impression it’s a load of shite. Not really got anything to do with previous games lol

I have tweet as scum and I’m voting him, but he’s currently got his vote parked on you so you can see my conundrum. My case on him is stronger than why I feel you’re scum currently

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

yeah its usually how I catch you :heston:

but :hmm

unsure on Haza here. These kinds of post and seemingly open-scumminess is more on par with his town game in my experience. this is the kind of stuff id use to get him lynched, too, if i was scum.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I think the town read of awful is terrible and has no logic and something you’ve been wanting to try and explain for like 2 days or whatever so yeah, I get the impression it’s a load of shite. Not really got anything to do with previous games lol

I have tweet as scum and I’m voting him, but he’s currently got his vote parked on you so you can see my conundrum. My case on him is stronger than why I feel you’re scum currently
Well given that I haven't done anything at all his vote on me can't be in any way meaningful lol

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Hmm yes I think Haza is actually someone I'd like to see some meaningful activity out of

vote Haza
I mean yeah thats literally the point of his vote so I can't see why it would be giving you much of a headache. If it was a push i'd understand i guess

Junkette

Reaction score
I mean, lethal specifically claimed gift giver so ... quite the overlap in a 15 player game im sure youd agree?
Quoted this cause it was a good point, but I see lethal claimed indy now so eh yea
give the baguette to jeff

rather just do this again tbf. Was tempted to go junk as I’m confident she is town too but don’t exactly trust her to put whatever it does to good use :heston
Hey now.

Junkette

Reaction score
I think finishing off Lethal while we can is probably the best move, given that he’s probably a lying bastard.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Seems like CP was pretty prominent in the mislynch of Flay which means non-town killing him was an odd choice and likely to do with his other reads