Murder On The Orient Express [A Detective's Adventure Part I]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I will say, on the flip side, if there is a way to get a confirm of some kind via the gift, someone along the lines of doddsy would fit the bill for me. simply put I find him extremely difficult to read. We only got him through PoE last game, and hes a formidable low post count player. so thats not something id be opposed to in theory.

Junkette

Reaction score
Seems like you’ve suddenly decided giving it to a pkayer who will get lynched for mis/bad use is where it should go. Why is that a town thought?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Is a lurking Tweet a scum Tweet?

I don't think so? Activity isn't generally a tell for him from my experience. its usually more in the substance of the posts themselves.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I sense this theme is gonna contain 0 chocobos :mjcry

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Rugrat opening with actual content is noted, in the past this used to be a scum tell of his.

• Wow
Reactions: CraigPelton

Junkette

Reaction score
I'm not repeating myself, just mentioning that you probably don't fit my criteria.
Ok but you said the exact thing in a prior post, except is was mire in general and not geared towards me specifically.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Also I'm not reading Haza town after his first post which must mean he's scum :jade

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
I don't like to use stuff that isn't directly related to the game for reading players, but I'm more inclined to think Jeff would have okayed that post with Odo beforehand or discussed some of the topic matter in a scum QT. I'm inclined to think they aren't scum together

Junkette

Reaction score
So it’s you think we’re all dumb and didn’t understand the first time or you’re trying very hard to look helpful

Junkette

Reaction score
I don't like to use stuff that isn't directly related to the game for reading players, but I'm more inclined to think Jeff would have okayed that post with Odo beforehand or discussed some of the topic matter in a scum QT. I'm inclined to think they aren't scum together
That’s a pretty bad take tbh.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Rugrat opening with actual content is noted, in the past this used to be a scum tell of his.
Odo noticed a pattern of opening with game-related content being a town tell of mine - in fact. But obviously that's not always the case nowadays

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
So it’s you think we’re all dumb and didn’t understand the first time or you’re trying very hard to look helpful
I think you said it was good content, then did the opposite of the post. I was a tad confused that maybe you thought you fit the criteria

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
That’s a pretty bad take tbh.
I don't see that post being made if those two are on the same team. It's a formative point, but I'd be very surprised if that was the case. Obviously I won't let it get in the way of info or even a fairly strong read of mine though