Murder On The Orient Express [A Detective's Adventure Part I]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm mostly kind of left dumbfounded by the whole thing, like you said, on one side the reads were just BAD. and the way he dipped out is very reminiscent of last game, for certain.

on the flip side as i said its just so...WHAT that I can believe it a bit? perhaps i am indeed being naive. I still think scum with a team would tell him about odos vclaim, but thats team dependant for sure, and he may have written the post prior to looking too. too much wifiom on that argument i guess

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
also i just checked, correction : everyone has indeed posted. my mistake

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Eh I’m not really sure why anybody would go out of their way to tell him odo’s claim. I don’t think claims are often mentioned in qts much unless it’s a big one

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Let’s get flays claim at least id say

the immediate gift flay vote is obviously interesting too

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Eh I’m not really sure why anybody would go out of their way to tell him odo’s claim. I don’t think claims are often mentioned in qts much unless it’s a big one

hmm yeah. maybe its just more ppl like me who get a tad bit controlling/never shutting up in qts. fair.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
he didnt change his gift vote before leaving eh? thats defo curious

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
You can reduce the case in lethal to

Do you believe he gave reads on 9 players, but then gave the gift to a player he presented no read on

Or more likely, do you think he saw me give flay the gift and just thought it’d be safe

Alco

Reaction score
I mean the mechanics of the role are clearly truthful. But it's not alignment indicative, I'd say and his surrounding posts were kinda :swaggyp

Alco

Reaction score

Do you believe he gave reads on 9 players, but then gave the gift to a player he presented no read on

Or more likely, do you think he saw me give flay the gift and just thought it’d be safe
Yea this is more likely tbh

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Within his reads, there’s people that fit all descriptions - there’s no reason whatsoever to actually give flay the gift, beyond seeing I did it

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

I mean yeah, I 100% agree with both those things and those are defo the two things that ping me the most. the claim etc stuff is wtv, and it may very well be true he cant talk about certain things.

the million reads, the lack of info on the read on me is defo telling, especially that he CLEARLY read the thread to some degree, because he used poysers early read on me to "stink me up'' while giving him a town lean for going after big players...when he was actually voting WITH me on odo lol

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
There was also no proactive acknowledgment that his choice might look a little weird, which you would expect of what he is presenting is actually the case

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Thinking it was safe makes sense too as he thought I was Poirot - why wouldn’t he just blindly follow me if he was scum

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
yeah i think this is fair.

he saw : poyser vote me, so felt it safe to resay it. then when called out 180d (he didnt read far enough to see poyser changed his vote, was only interested in the who and not the why)

he saw: odo give a gift to flay, so thought he could skate by. offered no real credible explanation either afaik, esp considering if he had attentively read the thread as a towny, he would know that flay is under suspicion, and that odo's post to gift flay had no explanation. and any reasonable town person's reaction to odo's gift to flay SHOULD be " wtf why?"

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Today’s lesson is: there’s always a method to my madness

Agree on getting flays claim

give the gift to jeff

Tag me if I’m needed