Multiversus - To Yeet or be Yeeted!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
multiversus-listing.png

Multiversus

Host: Kekko
Date: After Xmas or Smark's game.
Rules: All standard WS mafia rules. No claim restrictions.
Please play to win and avoid excessive crying and drama. We are all adults here xd.
Phases: 24 hr day phases. Day 1 and 2 are 48 hours. Subject to change upon popular demand.
Lynch Style: Deadline. The player with most votes on them is lynched by the end of the day,
however reaching majority on a player at any time during the day will hammer the lynch.
Write-up style: Most actions will appear in the Write-ups. More details at the bottom.
You may use any format to vote so long as the word "Vote" is included in the vote, and is bolded.
Tied votes by EoD = No lynch.

THIS GAME HAS NO NIGHT PHASES.

It's a continues brawl in Multiversus!​

Game Mechanics:

Alignments and Win Conditions:

This game only has 2 alignments, Town (Warner Bros) and Mafia (ACME Corporation). The ratio will be 11-3 (14 player game).
> Town:
Town wins when all the mafia members are in a "rung out" state at the same time and no mafia member is currently alive in the field.
> Mafia: Mafia wins when the number of townies currently alive in the field are equal to or less than the current number of living mafia in the field.

Ringing Out and Respawning:
Dying in this game is simply called "Ring Out". When a player is killed, they are momentarily rung out of the game and will respawn back 1 phase later on a different role but from the same alignment. If a player is rung out a second time, they will respawn back 2 phases later. If they are rung out a third time, they respawn back 4 phases later and so on, continuously doubling the ring out duration for each time a player is rung out.

When a player is rung out once or twice, their role will be revealed but not their alignment. The third time a player is rung out, their alignment will finally be revealed. Each time a player is rung out, they will be prompted to pick the complexity and class of their next role, and will receive a new role of that complexity and class when they respawn.

Complexity:
- Each role in the game will have a certain complexity level: Beginner, Intermediate, or Expert. Before I give you your role, you will be asked which complexity level you want your role to be in, and then given a role in that level. If your selection isn't given in time, I will randomize the complexity for you.
> Beginner: Beginner roles are very straight forward low risk, decent reward roles. They can be impactful without needing much brain power or thread play to operate. Beginner roles are good for players who are not very confident in their reads or do not have much time to invest in the game.
> Intermediate: Intermediate roles offer a balance between risk and reward. They can be more impactful than Beginner roles, but require more thinking to pull off successfully. Intermediate roles are perfect for players who want to stay consistently relevant throughout the game.
> Expert: Expert roles are high risk, high reward roles. Playing an Expert role correctly can be a game changer for your alignment, however, playing it incorrectly can make you completely useless, if not harmful to your alignment. Expert roles shine the brightest at the hands of a great mafia player.

Classes:
Each role will have a specific class assigned to it from Bruiser, Assassin, Support, Tank, or Mage. The class will determine that role's general playstyle. Before I give you your role, you will be asked which class you want your role to be in, and then given a role in that class. If your selection isn't given in time, I will randomize the class for you.
> Bruiser: Bruisers are balanced all around fighters who are jacks of all trades, masters of one.
> Assassin: Assassins are sneaky rouges who excel in high single target damage at the cost of survivability.
> Support: Supports are heroes more focused towards helping others rather than harming them.
> Tank: Tanks are bulky titans with overall capability to soak in more damage and survive longer.
> Mage: Mages are ranged damage dealers that can consistently output high damage in extended brawls.

Roles and Abilities:
There is a pool of 22 roles in the game. 7 Beginner, 8 Intermediate, and 7 Expert roles. Each role will not be alignment indicative and can be played as either alignment. Duplicate roles can exist at the same time for either alignment.

Each role will have a Passive, a Normal ability, a Special ability, a Utility ability, and a Dodge. Exceptions may exist depending on the role.
> Passive: An innate ability pertaining to a role that may interact with it's other abilities. Passives cannot be role blocked by regular means and they do not need to be activated to take affect.
> Normal ability: A simple bread and butter ability that is often times spammable and has low cooldown. Will appear in the write-ups, for example: "CharacterName has used a Normal Ability on PlayerName"
> Special ability: A strong ability that can have a big impact and usually comes with some sort of a longer cooldown. Will appear in the write-ups, for example: "CharacterName has used a Special Ability on PlayerName"
> Utility ability: An ability designed to provide utility and support to your character and alignment in more traditional mafia ways. Will appear in the write-ups, for example: "CharacterName has used a Utility Ability on PlayerName"
> Dodge: Grants you total immunity to the next harmful action targeting you this phase. Can be used once per 2 phases (i.e has a 1-phase cooldown). Dodges will not appear in the write-ups but they can be tracked and watched normally as a player visiting themselves.

Damage and Lynches:
Each role in the game can receive and deal some sort of percentage damage to other players. Dealing damage to a player increases the number in their Damage Meter (DM), which increases the % chance of them being rung out. For instance, attacking a fresh player with a 7% damage will have 7% chance of ringing them out. Their Damage Meter will now be at 7%. The next time that same player is attacked by a 10% damage, they will have a 7% + 10% = 17% chance of being rung out by that attack and their Damage Meter will now be at 17%. This Damage Meter summation continues until the player is rung out. When a player respawns, their Damage Meter resets to 0%. Each Player's current Damage Meter will be publicly visible in the player list at all times.

If a player is about to be rung out by a Normal Ability while they are at below 50% Damage Meter and their Special Ability is off cooldown, they will automatically use their Special Ability to recover before being rung out. This will place their Special Ability on it's normal cooldown timer and the player will be made aware that it saved them from being rung out, however they will still receive the damage from the attack as normal. This does not apply if a player is about to be rung out by a Special Ability or if they are at above 50% Damage Meter.

Lynches will deal infinite damage to a player and instantly ring them out. No role can survive or redirect a lynch.

Factional Abilities:

Mafia in this game will not have a standard factional kill. Instead, they will have the following factional abilities to aid them in out maneuvering town:
> ACME Dynamite: Once per phase, the mafia team can empower one of their roles and triple its next ability's damage or make its next ability bypass Dodges. Will appear in the write-ups, for example: "ACME Dynamite was activated!".
> ACME Anvil: Once per phase, the mafia team can target a player and guess their character name. If guessed correctly, they will deal 50% damage to them. Mafia team can target themselves with this ability if they want for any strategical purposes. The target's player name will appear in the write-up whether the ability succeeds or not, for example: "ACME Anvil was dropped on PlayerName".
> ACME Disguise: Once per phase, each mafia member can activate this ability to disguise their character name as another character when performing their next action within that phase. ACME Disguise's activation will appear in the write-up each time its used, for example: "ACME Disguise was activated".

Write-ups and Claims:
- All active actions will appear in the write-ups, with the exception of Dodges. The write-ups will specify clearly which character used which ability and on whom was it used. A generic example of a write-up would be as follows: "Shaggy used his Normal Ability on Ekkologix"
- A generic example of a ring out write-up would be as follows: "Bugs Bunny used his Special Ability on Ekkologix (Batman), ringing him out!"
- This game will feature no restrictions to claims, however the mafia will be equipped with means to punish claiming, or simply fool it.

Action Processing Order:
- Actions will be processed strictly via timestamps. That is, first come first process. Bold your actions when you are ready to submit it to be processed. I may sometimes wait for couple of actions to group them together in one write-ups to avoid write-up spam. If your action did not appear in a write-up, you are possibly roleblocked or submitted an incorrect action. You have until the write-up is made to retract your actions and change them, however remember that doing so will make your actions process using the new submission time stamp.

Sign-Ups: [14 Players]
1. @Tommy Bedlam
2. @Lethal Banks
3. @McNightstalker
4. @T-Pein™
5. @The Lich King
6. @Sky
7. @Mandalorian
8. @Doddsy
9. @Grimini Killer
10. @Captain Holt
11. @RDK
12. @Poyser

Subs:

Last edited:
Reactions: T-Pein™

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Put me on the rep list

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
why u post this lol, poyser said @The Lich King is next
it will be after juice's game. im posting because its an open setup. people can have more time to decide if they want to play. plus 23 players might take more time to fill. if its not filled by the end of juice's game I'll maybe delete it and host a smaller one

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Words were here. Now they're not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ekkologix

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I thought Juice was next?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I'll play it as I enjoyed your last open setup game, but yeah, after Juice

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
nah, we arent doing that here.
I can delete it if need be. It's an open setup so I like to leave those open longer if possible for people to have time to see the setup and decide if they want to play or not. Makes things flow faster and all that

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
@RDK iif you want to go first - I am happy for you to do so?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I don't have a game until Xmas Mafia.

It's either you or Ekko up next, if you want to let Ekko run with this before your game that's up to you?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I'll be hosting this one, but I will run it after your game no issue. I was asking them if I can have the signup thread open for longer but it'll still start after your game.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
unless if you do not feel ready to go now I can start before you. Either way 23 players may take awhile to fill.