MTWC - Multi Talented Wrestling Corperation

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MR.BIG

Reaction score
M....T....W....C!!!

(I have done this on another site that ended up crashing down and I wanted a new place to continue on with the BTB so I looked and thought this place seemed nice.)

Backstory -

Monday Night Warz, WWF vs WCW...Vince McMahon and the McMahon empire known as the WWF vs WCW run by Ted Turner and on screen spokesman Eric Bischoff. Many unforgetable moments from 1997 until the 2000 year. Many moments that will trendsend time and history and will go down as "simply amazing" WCW vs WWF warz were over Monday night ratings both shows at 9pm Monday on different Channels. Eric pulled out all the stops to try and defeat the WWF. He had Bill Goldberg, Hulk Hogan (Hollywood gimmick), Kevin Nash, Dean Malenko, Low Ki, Perry Saturn, Chavo and Eddie Guerrero along with Chris Benwa The Big Show (Giant Gimmick) Tajari, Billy Kidman the NWO and others. He did put up a good fight but on the other hand Vince McMahon had...The Undertaker, Kane, Chris Jericho (after 99'), The Rock, HHH, Shawn Michaels, Big Vader, DX, Corperation, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Paul Bearer, Hardy Boys, Acolytes, Mick Foley E&C ...Brood and more but collectivley they were known as the Attitude Era.

Many thought this would be the end the demise of WCW World Championship Wrestling. Many have tried to take down Vince McMahon wheather it be Senior or Junior they always came out on top against the likes of ECW, AWA, NWA (Senior), WCCW (World Class Championship Wrestling) and even the United States Federal Goverment in the ninties for Steriod and Drug use that would have Vince Jnr in Jail until 2008 and than some. But could this be it ? Could the threat of WCW be too much ? Or Could the WWF pull it off once more proving why they are the best?

No?!, Neither ?!....what happenes than you may ask ? MTWC is what happens. This would not be easy to comprehend but in the late 90's just before the millenium hit when it was the peak of the "Monday Night Warz" a new company came out of now where with a gm and a roster no one even ever heard of. But even if this was going to happen this was only an internet roomer and plus no one could just come out of now where and just expect to knock over the WCW and WWF ? Could they ?

Everyone knows there is a little truth to any roomer, The only bit of information we have on this "MTWC" is an interview given by this General Manager / Founder of this company that is cocky but has yet to "debut" on the wrestling scene. This below is an interview for a wrestling inside magazine for May edition of 2000

"Not many People know who I am, Eric, Vince you guys probably have never heard of me but you will soon enough I can assure you of that. I have been studying your each and every move closely and carefully every tape from WCW and WWF until back when the WCW Main Event was Sting and when the WWF Main Event was Hogan and Andre and Sheik. This may not seem a threat to you guys if you guys even read this but I followed your shows very closely every pop every heat every crowd reaction made my homework and now I am ready to open MTWC with the only show that knows what people wants and gives it to them. This show will skyrocket up and fast......So Watch out."

With the hype surrounding and building over MTWC over internet sites and forums it was growing in fan base rapidly and people wanted to really see and hear more about this. But with the like of WCW and WWF standing at the top of the "Corperate Ladder" MTWC would need a "Unique Roster" something to really give it the edge. He made a few Phone Calls around to current wrestlers and free angents that might seem intersted in signing...He made a few promises some money deals and managed to sign up ten superstars to MTWC. It wasn't much but it was a start the Icing on the Cake that was currently "Baking" The Ten Wrestlers would be Tazz, Tommy Dreamer, Rob Van Dam, Chavo Guerrero (He didn't want to be on WCW he would always have to be second to his Uncle He wanted a singles carrier on his own and to shine), Acolytes, Rhino, Dudley Boys and Yoshiro Tajari...It gave it a bit of a push in roster but it just wasn't enough...to even try and compete with the likes of the WCW and WWF. But sure enough somnething happened.......

With a recent ten superstar addition to MTWC, Eric and Vince started to turn heads and look at MTWC as a threat due to superstars (ten) moving over brands. But the all important loyal fans were behind them (MTWC) at this time over Internet roomers, house shows and promo's it was begining to become too late to stop now. Fans seriously wanted to see this happen. Vince and Eric continues to fight each other for a few months and pretended like it was nothing...

At this time as we fast forward a few months its January 2001, WWF got rid of WCW and with the WCW roster as free agents GM of MTWC who is yet to be "nammed" had signed like crazy so he had more than ten wrestlers. He continued to work Indies, Gymnasiums and House shows to make those extra wads of Cash and when he had enough he would by himself a venue to hold the shows every week. But meanwhile WWF was about to have their annual 2001 Royal Rumble the biggest or one of the biggest attractions of the Wrestling Calander. Vince knew something was terribly wrong and he had to act fast against MTWC when (MTWC did the hirings of free agents) Vince didn't have enough to fill the 30 man Rumble along with other matches on the card. Sure he just made it by using a few poeple twice in one night but he began to really start to take action at MTWC because WWF was loosing and loosing bad....

Sure he (WWF) Had a good Roster HHH Shawn MIchaels Kane Undertaker Austin Rock and others that were in Main Event Status but when Wrestlemania 2001 came around it was the final nail in the "WWF COFFIN" when he had to call up Hogan, SGT Slaughter and Rowdy Piper to help fill up the card. Sure they got a few pops buy the crowd but at Wrestle mania 18 people wanted something different to what they saw at Wrestle mania 2. Where as on the MTWC side of action they were growing and it didn't look like a dead end in sight...giving new and exciting storylines the fans wanted to see....Just after Mania Vince admitted to himself it was over took his money..his billions of riches lived in his mansion and had a happy retirement. MTWC had officially done the impossible in less then three years beat WCW and WWF from nothing...No one saw it coming. MTWC signed the few Main Eventers that WWF had as it closed......!!!!!!

The Roster

Fast Fowarding until January 2008..the time set for my BTB MTWC has been dominating the wrestling scene ever since 2001 and has been on the top of their game...MTWC's Owner GM will be revealed on my first BTB show but here is the roster I will be using for MTWC BTB after 7 years since 01' of Hirings, firings, Signings and Realeses....

ABYSS
AJ STYLES
ALEX SHELLEY
BOOKER T
CARLITO COOL
CHARLIE HASS
CHRIS JERICHO
CHRISTIAN
CHRIS SABIN
CM PUNK
CURRY MAN
EDGE
FESTUS
FIT FINLAY
GREGORY HELMS
HHH
JOHN BRADSHAW LAYFEILD
JESSE
JTG
KANE *(NOTE: after signing with MTWC in 01' the MTWC writers made him keep the original Kane mask and never take it off...)*
KURT ANGLE
MARK HENRY
MATT HARDY
MUHAMID HASSAN
RANDY ORTON
ROB VAN DAM
SANTINO MARRELA
SHAD GASPARD
SNITSKY
SHARKBOY
SHAWN MICHAELS
SHELTON BENJAMIN
UMAGA
UNDERTAKER *(the MTWC writers decided to keep his "biker gimmick")*
WILLIAM REGAL

Current 08' Champions -

World Heavyweight Champion - Kane
MTWC Tag Team Champions - Jesse & Festus
United States Champion - Kurt Angle
Intercontinental Champion - Christian

Pay Per View Card for the Wrestling Calender

Royal Rumble
Destiny Awaits
Wrestlefest
Death Sentence - like one night stand
When Worlds Collide
Virul Effect - like Cyber Sunday
Scars & Stripes
Heatwave
Victory Road
October Octagon - like lock down
Survival of the fittest - like survivor series
Holliday Hell

Tag Team / Factions -

Sharkboy & Curry Man - (Not Full time may have one or two run-ins)Charlie Hass and Shelton Benjamnin - WGTT (Semi Active)
JTG & Shad - Cryme Tyme - Fully Active
Jesse & Festus - Fully Active
Brothers of Destruction - Semi Active​

There you have it all the info you need before my first show... feel free to comment I have been working hard on this BTB For a while... I will check out others when I can..A first show preview should be up soon..

Thanks for reading......... - MR.BIG -​

Reaction score
Looks interesting. I'll read.

Check out my BTB and leave a comment when you get a chance.

Good luck with this!

MR.BIG

Reaction score
Preview for the first show

With the December 2007 Pay Per View behind us we are on the road to Wrestlefest were our first stop is three weeks away at the Royal Rumble. Who will qualify ? Who gets the 30th spot ? That will be announced this week when we have a match to decide the 30th spot in the Royal Rumble...

Chris Jericho vs Rob Van Dam vs Booker T vs Undertaker

Who will win ? What does Kane the current champion have to say ? What matches will be made for the Royal Rumble ?

More info on this weeks show...

Mark Henry scheduled to vs Shark Boy
The Monster Abyss is scheduled to take on Matt Hardy
Gregory Helms and Charlier hass meet in the ring
and much much more....
So stay tunned.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Don't you already have a 2003 BTB? Or did you give up on that? Assuming you are who I think you are.

MR.BIG

Reaction score
huh, what are you talking about ?

Posts like that reek of DX_3:16. Just a guess though.

MR.BIG

Reaction score
sorry to seem rude or anything but I don't know who dx-3:16 is and I know for a fact that it isn't me.... even check my ip. sorry BKB but I think your wrong.

A PM I received from you says otherwise. I could take a screenshot and post it here, if that is truly required.

And your IP is obviously different because you moved. You made a big deal of you moving, so don't try to be smart.

Shaw13

Reaction score
Plus, MR.BIG and D.X_3:16 have the exact same date of birth.