mr unpopular

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Luke, was that a thesis or a theory? or... a diary? O_O

There's no need to make a thread about it, i guarantee you will get no sympathy from anyone except the odd tossbag who's just trying to kiss ass anyways, it will more then likely just make them lose more respect for you.

Its all good Nutz...You on my top 5 now...Go check the thread...Its mostly for puttin' up with your new nickname though...NUTZ!!!

WS it was a thesis, but there's example One :)

J

Ouch Luke...Wait your saying i'm trying to kiss his ass...Ouch dude...I thought we were cool...Oh wait...You an Aussie...Never mind...

Rell

Reaction score
Well this thread was a waste of space. I was trying to save it with my colorful antics.

Sweat From My Balls You Can Feel Them.
Sweat From My Balls You Can Feel Them.

My Biiiiiggggity Balls.

Lmao CB4 is such an underrated movie...

the dark knight

well i dont hate you, you're fine in my book.

i can see great IWF future ahead :)...lol rell knows why :shifty:

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Ouch Luke...Wait your saying i'm trying to kiss his ass...Ouch dude...I thought we were cool...Oh wait...You an Aussie...Never mind...

We were untill you started saying pathetic crap like that, if you wanna slag off Aussie's atleast do better than that.

Mr. Mat

I'm sure Mat loves you.
:) Cheer up, not everyone is popular on this foums, and you been here just a month or so, make ur mark by being a great guy or just make a Thread.
"I'm Leaving" and 2 hours later "Im backkkk" that gets you alot of attention. Or just be an ass, like KenFan and everyone loves you!

shut up C4 everyone knows you jack off to your own username as for brian you only been here 1 month i'm not saying i hate you but you got to earn respect you seem cool to me anyway

Reinvented

Reaction score
*Alert Alert*

Straight Outta Lowcash Crazy Motha Fucka Named Gusto blah blah blah.

I fucked your sister I fucked your cat I would fuck your mother but the bitch is to fat.

*Wait a Second Dead Mike has a new single*

I'm Black yall and I'm black yall and I'm blacker den black and black yall cause I'm blacker den black black cause I'm black.

CB4!!!!!

Rell

Reaction score
Straight outta Lowcash, a crazy mother fucker named Dead Mike! Get ready cause your goin on a long hike, off a cliff, I'm drivin you Over....thats all I remember :08:

Reinvented

Reaction score
You know what white man spelled backwords spells?

No

Pork!! If you can't see that they got you brainwashed

THE BAG HEADS THE BAG HEADS!!!
The Mad Bohimeins

I'M THE KING OF ROCK THERE IS NONE HIGHER SUCKA MCEES SHOULD CALL ME SPIRE IN MY KINGDOM YOU MUST FIRE. I WON'T STOP ROCKING TIL I RETIRE.........

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

This is why I treat idiots well because we were all once idiots.

Blaze, and LKP being two exceptions. I hope they fucking die

Wordlife

wow this thread was and still is hilarious!

I still love ya BKB :)