mr unpopular

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

now in case no-one noticed, i was NOT in anyone favourite five members. this shows i am not very popular on this forum. that is why i am going to tell you how to deal with your emotions spanky style:
1) cut yourself
2) if too much of a wuss to do number one, just cry about your life.

thank you

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
:thumbdown:

You've been here like what a month? I've been here for ages, certainly not nearly as long as some and i made no one's list, iam a lone wolf anyway *howls*

There's no need to make a thread about it, i guarantee you will get no sympathy from anyone except the odd tossbag who's just trying to kiss ass anyways, it will more then likely just make them lose more respect for you.

I know man it's a hard life not being liked in the oh so cruel internet world :nonono:

Wrestling Station

Patience.......Patience young man..

Luke, was that a thesis or a theory? or... a diary? O_O

C4

I'm sure Mat loves you.
:) Cheer up, not everyone is popular on this foums, and you been here just a month or so, make ur mark by being a great guy or just make a Thread.
"I'm Leaving" and 2 hours later "Im backkkk" that gets you alot of attention. Or just be an ass, like KenFan and everyone loves you!

HBKristen

Reaction score
you can't be anyone's favorite with 124 posts. even lil' ol' me knows that...

be patient and irritatingly active all at once!

Markz

Reaction score
Awww. Boo Hoo.

Go fuck yourself. :)

Wrestling Station

^i dunno what you guys are talking about but i think that you might have a semi-lunar anus that is located just beside your urethra? thats why Pele said what he said above! :)

Reinvented

Reaction score
Well this thread was a waste of space. I was trying to save it with my colorful antics.

Sweat From My Balls You Can Feel Them.
Sweat From My Balls You Can Feel Them.

My Biiiiiggggity Balls.

Markz

Reaction score
^ Don't talk, in a matter of fact never talk again and if i see you disobay this order I WILL kill you.

Reinvented

Reaction score
*Slience*........*Slience*.......

SWEAT FROM MY BALLS!!!! YOU CAN TASTE THEM!!!! My BIGGGIITY BALLS!!!!

J

now in case no-one noticed, i was NOT in anyone favourite five members. this shows i am not very popular on this forum. that is why i am going to tell you how to deal with your emotions spanky style:
1) cut yourself
2) if too much of a wuss to do number one, just cry about your life.

thank you

Its all good Nutz...You on my top 5 now...Go check the thread...Its mostly for puttin' up with your new nickname though...NUTZ!!!