Mr. McMahon is 67 today! Roast time!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
I realize some here don't appreciate him. However, I do know he had a rather harsh upbringing and this website likely would not be here without his vision coming true. I think he's a stubborn goat, but admire that he's made it this far. It musn't be easy seeing your wife and only son pursue other things but things are looking up.

Happy Birthday and may we not see your naked behind again. Ha!

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Happy Birthday, Vinnie Mac! *Insert comment on your legacy here, followed by witty joke*

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Happy Birthday old man.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Without Vince I doubt mainstream national then international wrestling happens, JCP looked possible at one point but was so badly managed that it could have put a lot off. Hogan rightly gets a lot of the praise but the man behind Hulkamania is the true reason we're here IMHO.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Vince, you old B*stard. Without you there would be no WWE. I thank you.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Is it childish that I laughed at the title?

Anyway, happy birthday Vince, you're the definition of being out of touch but you're also the reason we are here in the first place.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Happy birthday Vince, you made the WWE what it is today, now leave, thank you.