Mr. Kennedy......Kennedy...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kid-O-Mac

Reaction score
What do you guys think about him??
ALOT of people say he is the future of WWE..
I like him... He's fun too watch, and he Might be the future of WWE..

But for some reason I only see him in the mid card section..
Post in here your thoughts on the big mouthed superstar..

King Of Kings

Reaction score
I like him alot hes very charismatic. Him orton and john cena are the future of the wwe.

-TJ-

He is on the mid card to boost his skills. You think HHH, HBK, Kane, and The Undertaker were on the mid card before they became Main Eventers? YES! Kennedy is a future champion, but before that, he has to win the IC title. So Already win it dammit!

RKOrton.

Reaction score
Agreed^

He has great mic skills. I have no clue why some people say he is "overrated". He is entertaining on the mic, and in the ring as well. He deserves an IC title run, before he heads for a World title. I think he'd be able to carry himself well at the top.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
When Kennedy first came I was like his biggest fan. I thought he was so awesome and new but......he sorta fell off for me when he won MITB, seems like he was treated wrong after he won MITB, yes he did get injured, but he made himself sound stupid in interviews about not using 'roids, then gets caught like twice I think. Plus, his skills fell off a little it seems. I still like him, just not as much as I once was.

Kid-O-Mac

Reaction score
I totally see what Kronicks talking about..
I loved his in ring work before MITB..
The Last Ride match and First Blood with The Undertaker where awesome..
His tag team wars with MVP, The Undertaker, and Kane where also great..

I just dont know why the hell he has been SOOOOO sloppy lately..
Hopefully He improves and gets back on track I love this guy's stuff...

Enigma22

Reaction score
i never liked him and if he doesnt really step his game up then i hope he never becomes a world champ...

Fenix0505

Reaction score
I don't really like Mr. Kennedy i think hes anoying.. =\ just he talks to much yes i can agree that he does back it up but he still says too much maybe if he won the Money In The Bank Ladder Match i would have had a different opinion on him because he was the only1 that was going to cash it in there at WM... I was kinda hoping CM Punk would do the same... If he uses the Brief Case For the ECW Title then I'm guna be a little mad... =\.. But any ways back on Kennedy i think he has the future of WWE in his hands he just needs to take control and run with his opportunity now that cena is out of the title race =\

CenaMark54

Kennedy is the single most overrated wrestler to come into the WWE in many years.

He is good, but he is not at the main event level like many say he is. I remember people saying last year that he should be the world champion.

His mic skills are way overrated. He has cut maybe two good promos and many people call him the next Rock. Santino absolutely blows Kennedy away on the mic.

Plus, now that he is off the juice he looks like a 13 year old boy.

1chiban

Reaction score
I wouldn't say he looks 13 mate, that's a bit of an exaggeration. I liked him a lot when he first came on the scene, has fallen off a bit. I don't see why people are dissing his mic skills, he delivers good promos when he's allowed to. I mean he hasn't even done the mic entrance thing for a while, which is a little odd.

eggthief

Reaction score
yup he has mic- and in-ring skills, but he is to naive, he needs to change back to his old finishers and use his previous entrance music, wwe is just fucking up every entrance music right now. anyway kennedy will probably be a champ someday ic first yeah and I rather see him carry the WHC than the wwe title.