• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr Injury Prone takes a jab at Orton

The following are some new tweets from the official Twitter account of TNA star Mr. Anderson, taking jabs at Randy Orton for his injury at the WWE Over The Limit PPV last night.
"I 've been watching no such thing... 11 minutes ago
And it couldn't have happened... To a NICER GUY!! 20 minutes ago
I have one thing to say: Kharma is a MOTHERFUCKER!! 21 minutes ago "

"maybe he should spell karma right and it might hit back on his ass" fucking assclown (this was BMA thought on it)

CMS

Lol yeah, screw Anderson, but seriously, the single fact of how Orton got injured is quite funny

OrtonMark54

For those of us that have had shoulder problems, you know that it can pop out by just lifting your arm in the air. So him re-injuring his shoulder in the way that he did really isn't that unusual.

And he will be back wrestling in about 2 weeks.

★Chuck Zombie★

maybe he should spell karma right

It can be spelled either way.

wow why all the hate ken i mean its not like its randys fault you got canned.

Actually, the story goes that Orton (and some versions even say Cena too) complained about how dangerous he was in the ring, So, yeah, he blames Orton for being fired.

Funny thing is, Anderson was probably waiting almost a year to say something like this about Orton.

Any word on Orton's injury as such? If it's minor, and he can compete at the next PPV, this really just backfires on Kennedy, again.

nation

Yep, typical WWE marks. Anderson had every right to say something. At least he doesn't hurt himself taunting like a blueberry.