Moxley shoots on WWE with good old Jericho

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Beavie...Beavie...Beavie...
I know that they would have to do follow-up on the guy who attacked their Kenny Omega as the event ended. I get that!
I know that Chris Jericho's podcast is his own and not AEW. I get that!
I'm saying I'm not with all the promo vids, the extra tweets, the interviews, etc. Like come on guy, you can't really just be like "that's on him, not AEW." Lmao like come on!!! They're pushing the fuck outta this guy (which yes, I have resentment/irritation towards), whomever it is. I'm sure former Ambrose/now Moxley again, didn't just go, "oh I'll pop up at AEW, attack someone or anybody or target Omega, then go take a Fuck You pic with Cody post it on Twitter, then drop a few vids and interviews real quick." Sorry my beaver cousin but I ain't buying it!

I'll try to see the headlines when the pop up on my phone but...now I'm really skeptical about this whole thing. Just how I feel personally and not to be taken as a total disregard to AEW. Sorry but I just can't deal with this guy.

So, is it a matter of over exposure to you?

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
So, is it a matter of over exposure to you?
A bit of that and how I feel about the guy just don't mix well. Anybody can call me petty about it but to me, he just doesn't seem like a genuine guy in person or something so extraordinary in wrestling because...what? He does insane tactics and does these nutso "dark" promos. It just doesn't come off as impactful to me, just my opinion. But that's not to take away from his fans or what he was achieve over time. I just want to see something real from this "guy" (kayfabe/non-kayfabe).

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
A bit of that and how I feel about the guy just don't mix well. Anybody can call me petty about it but to me, he just doesn't seem like a genuine guy in person or something so extraordinary in wrestling because...what? He does insane tactics and does these nutso "dark" promos. It just doesn't come off as impactful to me, just my opinion. But that's not to take away from his fans or what he was achieve over time. I just want to see something real from this "guy" (kayfabe/non-kayfabe).

I think with him seemingly "not as restricted," this is his true test if he is as good as some people say he is. It's up to him now, and everyone will have their own opinion. If that is what you think, then it is what you think.

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
I think with him seemingly "not as restricted," this is his true test if he is as good as some people say he is. It's up to him now, and everyone will have their own opinion. If that is what you think, then it is what you think.
Right, that's where I'm at. I'm just sitting back and waiting like usual, just this time because it's him... I'll be further away than ever.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I can u understand that Dean is upset with WWE but he seems a little umgrateful. He would still be some bum indy wrestler pullin thumbtacks out of his crotch if it wasnt for Vincent Kennedy McMahon
Little too far on the tacs. But yes I don’t know if he would’ve achieved anything like he did with WWE. I don’t think he’s “ungrateful,” rather understandably annoyed. I think he respects the WWE and Vince but just couldn’t continue down the same path.
[automerge]1559176734[/automerge]
I agree with him about the reigns thing and lousy writing. I get why he left. They def underutilized him too many times and should’ve let him be himself more.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
"This is some good shit!!" May be my favorite wrestling meme now.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

Koko B.

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Did anyone get a transcript?

"Video unavailable
This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by a third party."

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Reactions: Just Kevin

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
This interview was also done before Double or Nothing aired as noted before the interview started. They held it until after it aired obviously. It was taped in Moxley's home.. as at one point Renee must have walked through because both Chris and Jon tell her hello but she doesn't speak on the recording. Also, you can tell that Jon is extremely grateful for his time in WWE.. he spoke with respect the majority of the interview, but he didn't bite his tongue on how he was feeling during his time in WWE and about the way they handle their superstars and how terrible the writing is and who is the biggest problem.. that being Vince McMahon.

In my humble opinion, I believe that this is one of the most genuine "shoots" I've ever heard.

I respect Jon Moxley even more now and I look forward to seeing him succeed without the strait jacket on him.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Reported.. this isn't the Locker Room section.. stay on topic.

I'm tired of his creepazoid comments. Come on, we need some self-control here.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Any sex tapes of him and Renee?
The hammer is coming down. You are banned from this thread. Each time you go this off topic in the wrestling section of the forum, you will receive a point and get banned from said thread. The more points you rack up, the closer you get to being banned. I am not a baby sitter. You are a grown man. Please act like it.