Movies you love that others find ridiculous

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

I enjoyed it :dawg: :okay:

Yes, that is the full movie... on Youtube... This is how little people care about it. haha

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score

One of those movies that I grew up watching and that I still laugh at. Plus you can't go with Rowan Atkinson playing someone who is exactly like Mr. Bean.

Fireshock

THE INSTANT CLASSIC
Reaction score
The Room, I don't think I need to say anymore :)

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
What's the plot?
"Johnny is a San Franciscan man who seems to have it all: a high-paying job as a banker, a bunch of friends--one of them being Mark, to whom he's the closest--and a beautiful fiancee named Lisa, whom he's been engaged to for seven years. From the outset, Johnny's got everything going for him...that is, until he faces the worst form of betrayal ever, and from then on everything begins to crumble."

taken from IMDb...

Fireshock

THE INSTANT CLASSIC
Reaction score
"Johnny is a San Franciscan man who seems to have it all: a high-paying job as a banker, a bunch of friends--one of them being Mark, to whom he's the closest--and a beautiful fiancee named Lisa, whom he's been engaged to for seven years. From the outset, Johnny's got everything going for him...that is, until he faces the worst form of betrayal ever, and from then on everything begins to crumble."

taken from IMDb...
Beat me to the reply :)

Jeremiah

The Artiste
Reaction score

Shock Treatment: Made in 1981, some say it was supposed to be the Sequel to Rocky Horror, and I understand why, but I think it's awesome as a stand alone. It was far ahead of it's time, because, It shows an entire town who lives for reality TV...Here's the full movie, if you like Campy and Musicals, check it out!

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

Shock Treatment: Made in 1981, some say it was supposed to be the Sequel to Rocky Horror, and I understand why, but I think it's awesome as a stand alone. It was far ahead of it's time, because, It shows an entire town who lives for reality TV...Here's the full movie, if you like Campy and Musicals, check it out!

I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!