Movies you consider 10/10?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Metropolis is another one I'd probably say is 10/10 but there's so many cuts, you def don't wanna watch the one with the music from the 80s :jp:

Maybe another underrated one is A Trip to the Moon from 1902, but it's just like so old and out there.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Maybe another underrated one is A Trip to the Moon from 1902, but it's just like so old and out there.

We watched that in a History of Cinema class I took in college and after the first two weeks of literally just watching videos of people standing, trains moving, etc. just bc those were technically "the first movies" and then I was BLOWN AWAY by A Trip to the Moon just bc not only did it have a plot...but one that was crazy ahead of it's time. Fucking awesome special effects for 1902 as well.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
I forgot to mention my favourite of all:

Motherfucking Taxi Driver.

PadQ.gif

I don't think a film has ever quite captured an era so well. The way this movie brings 70's New York to life is just so great. Robert De Niro gives arguably his best performance, and it has one of the best soundtracks of any film to exist. I also think it has one of the best cameos by any Director with actual good acting. I could really quote this movie all day, SO many good quotes.

5XHU.gif

main-qimg-833b722b8e24550a4bfb2cd0c72535a6

Oh and that cameo I was talking about, Martin Scorsese is literally terrifying in his scene, so well acted. When he makes Travis look sane. That scene is so tense.

VrYX.gif

Vyeg.gif

I plead with anyone who still hasn't seen this film, WATCH IT. It's one of the best decisions you'll ever make. Don't worry about it being 'old', it's one of the best written and acted films out there to this day. They really don't make movies like it anymore.

Reactions: Chris

TeaDrinkingLimey

“Glass? Who gives a shit about glass?”
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Halloween
Scream
South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut
Die Hard
In Bruges

Okay, they aren't all 10/10. No movie is. But they're my 5 favourite films. :toomanykobes

Reactions: Chris