Movies vs Books

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
The author isn’t old, but she ain’t young either. Forty or so. And the content of the book has nothing to do with her own sex life because the content of the books is the most unrealistic bullshit you could imagine. In interviews she said she was just scribbling out her fantasies. I only read it because I had a friend who wouldn’t shut up about it. It was the most cringe-worthy piece of shit I’d ever read. The prose was highschool level, literally. It was set in Seattle (like most Twilight fics) and yet the characters spoke with English dialects at times. The characterization was non-existent. The main character is a 20 year old virgin who’s never even touched herself, and her love interest is a 26 year old ultra-handsome billionaire (yes, billionaire with a B – at 26) who speaks French, plays the piano, does lots of charity, and spends all his time with the girl while never actually working. They bicker, they fight, he abuses her, they makeup, he abuses her some more. There’s no plot, no story. Just unrealistic sex. This chick orgasms just when looks at her ffs. One touch - bang, climax. But the worst thing is how the author portrayed a BDSM relationship. It’s nothing like that IRL, in fact the book is more like a how-to NOT make a BDSM relationship work. It’s just…it’s awful, lol.

Anyway, I know you weren’t asking me, but I couldn’t resist the opportunity to ventilate that quickly. Sorry, lol.
Sounds like an awful book. LOL Yeah, I never planned on reading it, but after knowing all that... I am sure to tell others considering it, not to.

Reactions: Laura

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
I'm gonna list two suggestions and take them as you will. First, I prefer the more modern style of Romeo and Juliet (with DiCaprio in it) and I really enjoyed the Holes book, but loved the film with Sigourney Weaver as Kissin' Kate.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Jurassic park movie > book.

Revenge of the Sith book > movie (really gives you more of an insight on the feelings of Anakin/vader. Plus no Hayden Christensen ruining the role).

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Probably the LotR movies tbh. I read through the book and thought it was horribly drawn out and too much to enjoy tbh. I loved Lion witch and wardrobe book series and thought the movies were horrible, the Hobbit is not as good as the books but close, honestly i cant think of many movies that are better than the books they were adapted from.

Also 50 shades of gray haha, hopefully it's helping middle aged men get their dick touched a little more often. Senhor can vouch for that one way or another, im sure.