movies that have made you cry?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
^ That's pretty much me. I know I've seen several sad and/or emotional movies, but can't think of any that have actually made me cry. Given, I'm not exactly much of a crier, but still.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
^ That's pretty much me. I know I've seen several sad and/or emotional movies, but can't think of any that have actually made me cry. Given, I'm not exactly much of a crier, but still.
I never used to then the last couple of years I've sat crying at films.

Watched It's A Wonderful Life over x-mass with my gf was crying my eyes out and she was like why its an average film.

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
I never used to then the last couple of years I've sat crying at films.

Watched It's A Wonderful Life over x-mass with my gf was crying my eyes out and she was like why its an average film.

:hmm: Maybe your hormones started changing? (Seriously.) Could explain why you didn't before but do now.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
50/50
That scene where he is just freaking out on Anna Kendrick because everyone is telling him that it's going to be ok and no one will tell him that there is a possibility of him dying. So sad.