Movies on your watchlist for 2014?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

Mon ami
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Now with 2013 gone what movies are you guys looking forward to for 2014? When it comes to movies for me first film that I am looking forward to is X-Men:Days of Future's past.I read the story when I was younger dreaming one day a movie would be made for it, and at that time only two films were made in the X-Men franchise.Seeing how this movie develops especially seeing the trailer, and a possible Apocalypse movie in 2016, we could see a very epic extra credits scene to build that movie to come.Another movie I'm looking forward to is Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, I really enjoyed the first film but just by the trailer like I thought about the second Hobbit film, this film will blow away the first film.Two other films I'm looking forward to is Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles the movie how they somehow try to capture and perfect how great the very first TMNT was good luck.The last film the Hobbit:There and Back Again obviously being a fan of the story from the beginning and with the quality of movie for the second film in the story, we can only hope the last film ends beautifully.Now that's my list what do the the members here say?

Reactions: Danielson

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
All things horror for me. But last year was such a big year for the genre that I think this year may disappoint.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Not really a movie guy, but I'll eventually watch a few of these.
Need 4 Speed, Godzilla, The Amazing Spiderman 2, 22 Jump Street and Dumb and Dumber To.

Reactions: Danielson

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Not a movie guy by any means but I'll likely check out The Amazing Spider-Man 2. Not really interested in any other films coming out this year. Hell, I'm barely interested in The Amazing Spider-Man 2 but I've already seen the first one so might as well watch the second.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Rocky 5,000

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Guardians of the Galaxy is my #1 for 2014 while Godzilla is my #2.
Also, Amazing Spider-Man 2, Captain America 2, Need for Speed, X-Men Days Of Future Past, and there will always be more to add but yeah.
GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY FTW!

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
It's award season, so im going to TPB any and every decent movie i can get my hands on, to last me through the end of march or so.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Here Comes The Devil

Finally getting a release after two years in limbo.

Reactions: Tumbas' #1 Fan

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Guardians of the Galaxy and the 3rd Hobbit film are my most anticipated..

X-Men: Days of Future Past I am not looking forward to at all... I don't desire to watch Bryan Singer continue to destroy the X-Men franchise and especially not such a classic story as Days of Future Past... I am constantly praying that Marvel will get back the rights to the X-Men sooner rather than later so a real film can be made.