Mother who donated kidney to save her son's life loses job

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated PG-13

Reaction score
Random Hockey Highlites

Here Are Some Random Hockey Highlites........

[YT]LA4kBNs9wSo[/YT]

Leafs- 3 Habs- 4

[YT]IiWm_rD-p00[/YT]

Leafs- 10 Bruins- 2

[YT]rsVWKi4XzVA[/YT]

Rangers- 2 Sabres- 3

Kairi

Reaction score

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 485x362.

After Claudia Rendon gave her ailing son a kidney, her heartless boss gave her the boot.
The
Philadelphia mom and her son emerged from the organ donation surgery in great shape, one of the few bright spots in a brutal year for Rendon, according to Fox 29 News.
"She saved my life, basically," said son
Alex Rendon. "Who else can say their mom gave them life two times?"
But when Rendon readied for a return to work after a leave of absence, her job at the
Aviation Institute of Maintenance was already filled.

The loss of her job came after Rendon's mother died, her father was diagnosed with leukemia and her son's kidneys began to fail.
"Everything was coming down all at once," Rendon told the Philadelphia television station. "I felt like the best thing that happened to me this whole entire year was that God gave me the blessing of being able to give my son the kidney."
To get the time off, Rendon signed a leave of absence agreement where she acknowledged that a return to her job was not guaranteed.

But she was still stunned to find that her decision to save her son's life prompted her boss to hire a replacement.
"I have no comment," Rendon's ex-boss said when approached by Fox 29 News. A company spokesman later said the company was within its legal rights to let her go.
lmcshane@nydailynews .com

OMR

Reaction score
A dick move by her boss, but you can't be too surprised if you signed an agreement that says your job is not guaranteed to be there when you get back.