Most Underrated wrestler in TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Well, who do you think is the most underrated wrestler in TNA and why. Give reasons as to why you think so.

Reaction score
damn i was gonna make this thread lol peepy you beat me too it. i say one of the biggest underrated are James Storm. James storm has awsome mic skills and great in ring skills and he works his gimmick to the bone but does not get what he deserves which i tihnk is a main event spot

Soulpower

Christoper Daniels. Despite being able to cut a good promo, and have a good match with just about anyone, Daniels never seems to get his due. He's the most consistent performer in TNA... Too bad not a lot of people admit it.

03mnm

Reaction score
AJ Styles. The guy can do some amazing shit in the ring ok he really needs to develop his personality and work on his mic skills but a talent like AJ doesnt come everyday he should be the M.V.P of TNA not just being Christian's bitch.

Reaction score
Petey Williams, he is amazing in the ring and also has his awsome flip piledriver otherwise known as the "Canadian Destroyer"

Alyssa

Reaction score
Petey Williams, he is amazing in the ring and also has his awsome flip piledriver otherwise known as the "Canadian Destroyer"

I thought TNA was so smart for giving Petey the x title in 2005. Obviously, the matches he had were huge draws. Why he's being banished to TNA today and Xplosion, I don't know...

straight_edge76

Petey Williams hands down, He has to be the most underrated Wrestler in TNA. He has great in ring work and average mic skills, his X Title Run in 2005 was great, he had a great match with Styles at Turning Point 2004 or 2005, I am not sure. Plus he has one of the, if not the coolest finishers in Pro Wrestling; that sick Flip Piledriver The Canadian Destroyer! I hope ge gets another X Division Title push.

Really, once I think about it Disbanding Team Canada was the worst thing to happen to Williams.

xtremebadass

When you think untouchable in TNA, alot of names pop up I am sure, many of them aren't even on air on a weekly basis.

Most of the X-Division stars are the true athletes and very under-rated, you have to say Petey Williams right off the top, the guy is in tremendous shape, very athletic, and remembering his Team Canada days, has some decent mic skills. Shelley, man this guy is amazing, he was under-rated from day one. Hell he was the star of TNA's 50 Greatest Moments! He spat out joke after joke. He is a pure athlete, and TNA just never used him for the front line of the X-Division so they are trying him out in the tag race. Lance Hoyt is a heavyweight that is very under-rated, I mean the guy is huge, has the look of a star, and could pull off some crazy stuff, like the coast to coast to Abyss in I think it was a battle royal on iMPACT! Finally, Christopher Daniels and AJ Styles, they would rather push their WWE rejects, before they push their own home grown talent, it's ridiculous. There are some other names, but not as important as the above.

Reaction score
AJ Styles, was awesome before he went on Christians side, he needs to go out and be a singles wrestler.

phantomgerald

I'd say Eric Young. He's a good wrestler but he got a shit gimmick that will never get him far.

Johnny B

Reaction score
Well, to be considered "underrated" IMO, the person has to never have had a substantial push and/or title runs. Right off the top of my head, I would have to go with Alex Shelley. I've seen numerous times where people have compared Alex Shelley to a young Chris Jericho, with even more talent and potential at this point in his career. Of course, I could of picked other X-division guys or Samoa Joe or LAX or whoever else, but I chose Shelley because TNA hasn't really tapped into his talent just yet. Alex Shelley is an amazing in-ring performer and is as original and charismatic as anyone in the business. Alex Shelley is really an unmined gold mine, the sky's the limit if he ever gets a chance to really shine and I think him being in the MCMG (Murder City Machine Guns) can really lead to something special.