Most ridiculous article section that ever existed.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lingstar

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
My buddy Jack posted this on his Facebook a few days ago.

Just wondered what some of your thoughts were.

As a female gamer, I certainly don't feel I have ever been raped by a male gamer on games such as COD. Occasionally I am terrible in said game and will freely admit that. It certainly isn't rape!

969094_10152818411000517_1311807072_n.jpg

Lingstar

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Oh that happens a fair amount when it decides to chuck me in matches at my the level of my best friend (He has played so much I will probably never have the time to match his level) Not to the point I consider myself raped though!

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I dont even know what to say, so I'm just gonna post smilies as my reaction

:gary: :mog: :dafuq: :pity1: :hmm: :terry: :lady: :cole: :haha: :jeritroll: :lool: :badass: :goatface: :goatface: :kobe: :pity:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Surely that is written in jest attempting to be funny?

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
What in the hell.

1) how am I supposed to know the player is female
2) The last time I checked the definition(s) of rape were:

"the crime, typically committed by a man, of forcing another person to have sexual intercourse with the offender against their will:"

"The Act extends the definition of rape to include the penetration by a penis of the vagina, anus or mouth of another person. "

"Sexual assault is an act of physical, psychological and emotional violation, in the form of a sexual act, which is inflicted on someone without consent. It can involve forcing or manipulating someone to witness or participate in any sexual acts, apart from penetration of the mouth with the penis, the penetration of the anus or vagina (however slight) with any object or the penis, which is rape."

I don't see anywhere that says anything about "killing" a character in a game. Technically then the game makers rape us because our characters all vanish at the end of a game.

Who the hell gets paid to write this shit. Sign me up for the job, that's for sure!

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Shame on anyone taking the time to type up a serious response to this shit. Get a hold of yourself.
NO! THIS IS BULLSHET I WANT MY LAWYERS! I WANT EQUAL RIGHTS! THIS IS MURRICA! YOU GET AHOL OF YOURSELF GAH! KEGNWIBGMW;FV'W;EVMBM;KBMW;

Reactions: Roray