Most overrated video games

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reid

Reaction score
The sims, games got boring after a while.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
I love the COD games, but in all honesty, I hated them at first but in time they grew on me. I cannot say the same for Halo. I also thought that the Need for Speed series was over rated. Someone said The Sims was puke worthy - I will admit that The Sims 1 was not a great game. But The Sims 2 and the Sims 3 are off the chains. Actually, The Sims 1 was off the chains if you got the expansion packs. Maybe it was my "God" complex - but I love The Sims. But MOST over rated game? For me its an easy pick...Counterstrike.

So much pomp and circumstance, so much hype, and such a let down. Call of Duty actually accomplished what CS thought they would accomplish. Nevertheles,s that's my opinion.

I can see how it would appeal to you if you wanna lead a group of virtual characters to their deaths or success in their virtual lives. (and the god complex thing you mentioned.) I remember the humor in the game being OK, but for me, being a fan of shooters, survival horrors etc (faster, more thrilling games in general) it just seemed too tedious. Obviously you're allowed to have your own opinion. Variety is the spice of life.

I played Sims 1 I thought & it was VERY monotonous, but I will try out Sims 3 since you said it's good, I'll make a mental note of it...who knows how much the series has evolved. Things change over time.