Most influental IWF'r in your e-life.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Why thank you, fuckwit.

What's wrong with you? First you're scared and now you need 'laughter nowadays'.

Be a MAN.

EVERYTHING IS GONNA TURN OUT TO BE AWESOME. :hat:

To be honest there's alot of things wrong with me that I don't share on the internet unless I really trust someone. That post about being scared was real, but I turned to IWF as a community because there's nobody else I have right now to share that kinda shit.

C4

Anything serious? Like some family member being ill?

I just hope it's not a lame break up story. Whatever it is, don't worry, you're gonna be feeling awesome in no time.

:D

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Anything serious? Like some family member being ill?

I just hope it's not a lame break up story. Whatever it is, don't worry, you're gonna be feeling awesome in no time.

:D

Only reason I'm in Cali is because my step dad passed away recently and my mom hasn't been doing too well. So my task right now is to help her clean up the house and move into a new place.

(cues the Gates jokes about how I'm living with my mom)

Wrestling Station

I guess I would say anyone who posts Gifs, Pics and Youtube videos on a regular basis that makes me bust up laughing has a profound effect on my life. Because I need laughter nowadays.
ewwwww

Wrestling Station

I thought that somebody will mention MS :shifty:
rlie11.jpg

sucking campaign!

xtremebadass

Wordlife326, J-Dawg, LKP, B-Lazy, and TheoBrown...oh and Nino because he's a fuckin' player.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Monkeystyle, This Guy, and TDK

Peepshow taught me how to be sarcastic and cool

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Dylan, Catsa and Kiz. If any of them are in the sb I'll bother to stay on. If not, then Fifa10 usually takes preference.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Stinger and J too. But I rarely see them in the sb.

Oh, and Kiz and Lucas gave me a lot of music. I guess that counts too.