Most influental IWF'r in your e-life.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

No ass-kissers like PeepShow and wordlife please.

I'm talking about the 'real' members ya' know.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
you look like burnt pizza that's been left out.

Wordlife

Theobrown, XBA (cause I know em in real life), JDawg (same), noumenon.... Peepshow, MS, and WS

Hometown Kid

Solid Stinger the Big Boss. He's awesome and yet continually ribs my Panthers. Peepshow is kind of the same. They both truly inspire my life.

PeepShow

Niggles

Possibly Axis as well, but he's become too serious as of late.

MizMasta3000

When Peep Show and Co get me down, users like Gates and C4 help me realize im not a total dumbass

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I can't say anybody here really inspires me in my day to day life. I might hear something from Monkeystyle that gets me thinking for a few moments or read a real funny exchange between Random Member #47 ragging on Blaze that makes me chuckle.

I guess I would say anyone who posts Gifs, Pics and Youtube videos on a regular basis that makes me bust up laughing has a profound effect on my life. Because I need laughter nowadays.

C4

users like Gates and C4 help me realize im not such a dumbass at times

Why thank you, fuckwit.

I guess I would say anyone who posts Gifs, Pics and Youtube videos on a regular basis that makes me bust up laughing has a profound effect on my life. Because I need laughter nowadays.

What's wrong with you? First you're scared and now you need 'laughter nowadays'.

Be a MAN.

EVERYTHING IS GONNA TURN OUT TO BE AWESOME. :hat: