• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
Which independent wrestler/s do you hate the most, and why?

Heres a few of guys from my "F*ck You" list

Joey Ryan-He can wrestle. I just hate the fact that he doesn't show it. He was great in his early work, but now his character has taken over every aspect of his wrestling ability. He puts together some of the most boring matches I've ever seen. I would love for him to change his gimmick a bit and really show what he can do, but until then he will remain number one on my "F*ck You" list.

Top Gun Talwar-Hes a horrible wrestler, and has one of the worst gimmick's I've seen in a while. In fact, what the hell is his gimmick? A short fat guy who blows snot out of his nose isn't really a gimmick...Its Matthardyv1 :harhar:

Necro Butcher-Do I even need an explanation? I respect him for all the punishment he puts his body through. Hes willing to put his body on the line at any moment, I just don't enjoy watching his work. Hitting a guy over the head with a trashcan repeatedly isn't wrestling, its nonsense.

Soulpower

Super Dragon:I hate him because I've always though he's overrated by some fans... And now he's gotten FAT!

Joey Ryan:As far as I'm concerned, he offers nothing more than a goofy moustache.

LKP

I hated teddy hart. Hes not a bad athlete but his attitude sucks and hes a prick. The harts should be ashamed having him a part of thier family.

Montana

As of late, i'd have to say Chris Hero. I went to two shows in detroit and i swear hero got boo'd and yelled at the whole match. (vs. nigel + Jacobs) I know its recently, but hes gotta be the most hated man by far in roh at the moment.

Other than that, Super Dragon. Haven't seen a whole lot of joey ryan.

Dairydude

Reaction score
Necro Butcher is one of the worst excuses for a wrestler ever

he takes sick bumps, uses power over technique to hit moves and is a general risk in the ring to himself and others

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Top Gun Talwar-Hes a horrible wrestler, and has one of the worst gimmick's I've seen in a while. In fact, what the hell is his gimmick? A short fat guy who blows snot out of his nose isn't really a gimmick...Its Matthardyv1 :harhar:

What?! This guy is the bomb. Or should I say, The DANGAH Zone! Have you seen him perform live? He oozes charisma...

Reaction score
Necro Butcher is one of the worst excuses for a wrestler ever

he takes sick bumps, uses power over technique to hit moves and is a general risk in the ring to himself and others

He's just a different breed. If your going to judge him in the style of Bryan Danielson then your going to be dissapointed with him. If you look at him as a pure brawler, then he becomes much better. He's had some classic brawls, and while he's had some bad matches, he's still a good talent for the right time IMO.

thedeadite

Reaction score
i never really cared much either way for necro, but his matches with Joe made me take notice of him.

Reaction score
i never really cared much either way for necro, but his matches with Joe made me take notice of him.

Those are some great brawls right there.

I've seen Necro actually wrestle also. I've seen him do hurracanranas, and drop toe holds, and leglocks and stuff. People really shouldn't assume he doesn't know how to wrestle, because he does, its just that he doesn't exhibit so often because of his reputation as a hardcore brawler.

Rell

Reaction score
What?! This guy is the bomb. Or should I say, The DANGAH Zone! Have you seen him perform live? He oozes charisma...

I've actually seen him live before. He wrestled Joey Ryan at Holy Driver Down and it was probably one of the worst matches I've ever seen live. It almost seems like his persona gets in the way of his actual talent, he spends more time playing to the crowd (If scratching you ass and blowing snot out of your nose is considered playing the crowd) than actually wrestling. He's probably more talented than he's shown in PWG, but from what I've seen he isn't much.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
I've actually seen him live before. He wrestled Joey Ryan at Holy Driver Down and it was probably one of the worst matches I've ever seen live. It almost seems like his persona gets in the way of his actual talent, he spends more time playing to the crowd (If scratching you ass and blowing snot out of your nose is considered playing the crowd) than actually wrestling. He's probably more talented than he's shown in PWG, but from what I've seen he isn't much.

His gimmick is PWG. That's their whole attitude to wrestling...

GShton

Reaction score
Necro Butcher is awesome.

I can't think of anyone too bad imparticular right now but give me time.