Most Exciting Sport

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Most Exciting Sport is...

• Baseball

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Football (NFL not Soccer)

• Basketball

• Hockey

• Total voters

xtremebadass

Reaction score
Basic. Four top sports in the US. Which is the most exciting. For the record, I should not even be putting baseball on this list.

shimr

Reaction score
O wow .....Mine fav is the choice of lots of others.

Reaction score
^Whaaaa?

Come on, you can't be serious. Loads of jackasses sitting there in the heat, while you're forced to buy $8, 6 oz cups of watered down Bud Light to get drunk. Watching lazy, overpaid players "mail it in" every game of the season, minus the last 25.

pumpt73

Reaction score
I went with Baseball. I know most people find it boring, but if you watch it, more than likely you'll see some excitement. Baseball is the sport where you see the most rarities happen. An oxymoron I know. If you've never seen a no-hitter or perfect game, it's pretty cool. I was at Justin Verlander's no hitter in 2007 against Milwaukee and I couldn't believe what I was watching live. Fast forward 3 seasons, and again, Im at Comerica Park for Armando Galarraga's almost Perfect Game. Fellas, I've been to more Tiger games than I care to count. That includes the 2005 All Star Game, the 2006 American League Championship Series and the 2006 World Series. I have never seen Comerica Park so electric in my life. Add in things like hitting for the cycle (getting a single, double, triple, and HR in one game), a triple play, a strikeout on a 3-2 count with 2 outs in the 9th inning, a grand slam, etc. and baseball's excitement is there. You just have to know what you're looking for.

To be straight, I think every sport has excitement to it. If I had to pick the most exciting to the fans here in the US, it's Football hands down. The hitting, blocking, running, interceptions, etc. all lend to it's excitement.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
They might be the best NFC team now that Steve Smith is out possibly for the season.

That's a possibility. I hadn't heard much of Steve Smith's injury honestly, I knew he was going to be out for this week but other than that I knew nothing.

Atlanta has I feel been far more consistant than The G men this season. Take away the embarrasing loss in Philly to the Eagles and they have been in every game this season (excluding the Arizona blowout), even the OT loss to Pittsburgh, the defense played exceptionally well in containing Mendenhall until that long OT run.

Reaction score
I just can't bring myself to pick basketball. The first 46 minutes are pretty good. The last 2 minutes of a close basketball game is the most frustrating thing I can watch on TV. So...many...timeouts. Missed shot, timeout, commercial. Can't inbound the ball in time, timeout, commercial. It's a nightmare.

For my money, hockey overtime in the playoffs is the most exciting thing in sports.

Kizza

Reaction score
Baseball out of those options. The rest bore the fuck out of me. I enjoy a good game of baseball, avoid the other three as much as possible.

Kizza

Reaction score
Because they're obviously the 4 greatest sports in the history over the universe.