Most Disturbing Storylines

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
What's the most disturbing storyline you've seen in WWE? For me, nothing can top the Big Boss Man/Big Show rivalry. Big Boss Man taunting Show about his father dying, hijacking the funeral, man that was evil.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
The Bella Twins rivalry. I mean, geez, when Nikki shouted 'I wish you died in the wooooomb!', that shit was really disturbing.

KITT

The Artiste
Reaction score
Katie Vick is it. Love that storyline.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Then there's this: the most disturbing, nauseating, nightmare inducing, horrifying moment in wwe history:

Opinion based my friend, I thought that was an awesome moment.. Showed WWE had some balls to let a wrestler like The Miz win it like that right there.

The Artist Formerly Known as Goldust is one of my top 5 most disturbing moments/storylines.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I can't say I've ever really been 'disturbed' by a wrestling storyline. However, Vince originally wanted to do an incestuous angle with his own daughter Stephanie and the only reason it didn't happen is because she turned it down. Had they actually ran with that, that maybe would have been it.

Katie Vick was a horrible storyline, but it was more funny than disturbing to me. I found it to have that whole "it's so bad, it's good" quality going for it just like a lot of terrible movies do.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I can't say I've ever really been 'disturbed' by a wrestling storyline. However, Vince originally wanted to do an incestuous angle with his own daughter Stephanie and the only reason it didn't happen is because she turned it down. Had they actually ran with that, that maybe would have been it.

Lol I remember the whispers of that angle potentially happening, good thing she turned it down because that would've been weird as fuck and a waste of time for the company.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Lol I remember the whispers of that angle potentially happening, good thing she turned it down because that would've been weird as fuck and a waste of time for the company.

What's funny is that after Stephanie turned down doing it with Vince, he then tried to persuade her to do the same storyline with her brother Shane instead.

KITT

The Artiste
Reaction score

Katie Vick was a horrible storyline, but it was more funny than disturbing to me. I found it to have that whole "it's so bad, it's good" quality going for it just like a lot of terrible movies do.
They did go pretty close to that. The I Quit match with all the creepy "daddy's little girl" stuff, not to mention him holding her twat for a good while when he gave her the body slam on Smackdown.

KITT

The Artiste
Reaction score
What's funny is that after Stephanie turned down doing it with Vince, he then tried to persuade her to do the same storyline with her brother Shane instead.
I certainly carried these stories out in the video games. Story Designer was the best.