Most difficult game(s) you've ever played

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I know all of us have at least 1 game that made us swear up and down that (insert developer name) made the game fucking impossible!!! Games that have made us lose sleep, games that made us resort to Game Genie, games that made us fucking twitch. So, let's name a couple of them!!

Battletoads (NES) - 3 words, FUCK...SPEEDER BIKES!!!! ANYONE that has ever played this game will understand exactly what I mean. It's a great game, don't get me wrong, it's always enjoyable, but damn is it a hard sonofabitch!!!

Ninja Gaiden (multiple consoles) - You know, it seems like all the old games were always really tough, then when they made a remake on a newer console, it was easier. Ninja Gaiden is NOT one of those games!!! On the NES/SNES, it was a simple enough game, it's easy for the most part except for a couple of big fat "FUCK YOU BEEYOTCH!" flaws. Back in these days, games like that just LOVED having the "if you get hit, you go backwards" crap. The problem with half of the enemies in this game is half of them appear right as you get to the next screen, and you half a fraction of a second to react!!! Then if you're skilled enough and LUCKY enough to get to the boss, if you die, guess where you go? ALL the way back to the fucking beginning!!! Then the X Box version came out, and guess what? IT WAS AN EVEN BIGGER WHORE!!!! Anyone that has beaten all of these games, hats off to you! You have done the impossible!!!

Contra 3: The Alien Wars (SNES) - Holy shit balls! It's no secret that anyone that can beat ANY Contra game is a fucking legend, but this one... FUCK THIS ONE!! 2 players at the same time? Surely you'll beat Contra now!! No....you won't! It gave us a nice feature called "Fuck over your friend"! What is it you may ask? Well, in level 1, you get a big tank to plow through everybody with, but what you don't find out until you finally do it, is if even half a pixel of that damn tank touches your friend, your friend is FUCKED! No health bar, nothing. You get hit once by ANYTHING... and you're fucking done!!

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Modern Warfare 2

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Super Ghosts and Goblins, TMNT (NES), Friday the 13th, Mike Tyson's Punchout, Blaster Master, Dragon Warrior 1.

Yeah, like 90% of the games on the classic NES were ridiculously hard.

Reaction score
Super Ghosts and Goblins, TMNT (NES), Friday the 13th, Mike Tyson's Punchout, Blaster Master, Dragon Warrior 1.

Yeah, like 90% of the games on the classic NES were ridiculously hard.

Man, I STILL have a bitch of a time beating Friday the 13th, TMNT, and Mike Tysons Punch Out. At least with Friday the 13th I finally figured out the point to lighting all the fireplaces. Jason isn't too hard once you figure out his pattern. Mrs. Voorhies is a challenge, but, not too psychotic of a challenge. Still a hard fucking game though!! TMNT has always, and will always be a bitch. That game is just too unpredictable. You might be able to jump past a certain point, you might fall just short, etc. That fucking Technodrome fight is the one that ALWAYS fucks me up. Fucking Technodrome. And i'm not going even going to talk about Punch Out. That game is a dick!

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Man, I STILL have a bitch of a time beating Friday the 13th, TMNT, and Mike Tysons Punch Out. At least with Friday the 13th I finally figured out the point to lighting all the fireplaces. Jason isn't too hard once you figure out his pattern. Mrs. Voorhies is a challenge, but, not too psychotic of a challenge. Still a hard fucking game though!!

Oh, it's not over yet. You have to kill him three times in total to finish the game and he gets faster and stronger each time you kill him. By the third time you face him he is pretty much one shotting you.