Most anticipated music projects of 2014

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
What albums/eps/mixtapes/etc that are set to be released this year or rumored to be coming out this year that you are most looking forward to?

Schoolboy Q - Oxymoron: This comes out in less than a week and I have been looking forward to it since last year. He currently might be my 2nd favorite out of the TDE crew so can't wait to hear the full project. Favorite track that I've heard from it so far is probably a tie between Man of the year and Blind Threats.

Kendrick Lamar's album: Nothing totally official about it but TDE has said that everyone in the crew was going to put out a project this year which if that is the case Kendrick's next album is for sure the most anticipated album for me in hip hop and music period. His indy album was classic and so was his first major album so he has a lot to live up to but I think he will deliver. Both of those albums were concept albums so hope he follows suite on his next one.

Nipsey Hussle - Victory Lap: Been one of my favorite rappers since the bullets got no names series from 5-6 years ago. Been waiting for him to finally put out album after all the mixtapes he has put out so glad it looks like with him not having to rely on a label it will finally happen.

Nicki Minaj - Pinkprint: Pretty much couldn't make myself care too much for her last album outside a couple songs due to her doing too much pop records on it I' am curious to hear how this is going to sound since she intends for this to be straight up hip hop. The lookin ass track actually was pretty solid and has grown on me more so looking forward to hearing the rest of it.

50 Cent - Street King Immortal/Animal ambition: Looking forward to hearing both of these from him even though he seems to have a Detox in the making in Street King immortal with how much he keeps pushing his album back. Got kind of hyped about hearing Animal Ambition after seeing he was in the studio with Styles P and Jadakiss but haven't heard anything since about it. So I hope to hear at least one of these projects this year.

Other albums/mixtapes:
B4.Da.$$ by Joey Badass
Piñata by Freddie Gibbs & Madlib
Mr. Muthafuckin Exquire's next mixtape/album
Run The Jewels 2 by Run The Jewels
Ab-Soul's album
Jay Rock's album
As God As My Witness by Clipse (prob won't actually happen but still)
Cadillactica by Big K.R.I.T.

Reactions: Kiffy Lube

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Honestly haven't been looking forward to albums in a long long time. Mostly just look at what's new and check our artists I'm familiar with.

But mostly just listen to podcasts now.