Most Anticipated Movies Of 2015?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

Mon ami
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Avengers: Age of Ultron
-For a Comic Book nerd, I pretty much see any movie that is based from a Comic Book. Marvel is white hot with their movies involving their properties, I expect Age of Ultron is destroy the Box Office and other movies that is going head to head with the movie that weekend.

Furious 7
-For a guy who saw the first Fast and Furious movie as a little hoho, I've seen all highs and lows with their product. The last few movies have been blockbusters and with the recent death of Paul Walker I really want to see how they send off that character, and continue the franchise.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens
-The force will be with us always! Truth be told the first Star Wars I saw as a kid, was Episode 1. Oh my GOD you miss think, man I feel sorry for you that movie was a huge letdown? Well for a kid who didn't know anything about Star Wars, I saw a bunch a good qualities that made me want to understand what I'm I watching on this TV in my classroom? After my Teacher told me this was a prequel to a trilogy, the very day I had my Parents buy me the VHS tapes for Episodes 4-6. I'm glad I make that decision, and it's still one of my favorite sets of movies that I will watch a good deal during the year. Overall George Lucas did a wonderful job with the characters, and hopefully J.J. Abrams kills it himself and brings in a new audience of kids that will fall in love with Star Wars like I did