Most Anticipated Albums of 2010

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Toddy

Reaction score
For Me it would be

Thank Me Later ~ Drake
New BFMV
The New Gaslight Anthem album is my most anticipated

That is it so far.

xtremebadass

THA CARTER IV

But the way things are going that shit will be pushed back til 2020.

noumenon

New Machine Head!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dark Tranquillity - We Are The Void
New Soilwork
Hopefully something from Nevermore
New Trivium sometime in late 2010 I believe.
I believe Death Cab is working on something as well

Kizza

My Dinosaur Life - Motion City Soundtrack
New Sonic Syndicate.
New Bullet
New Avenged.

xtremebadass

ohhh and...

new Red Hot Chili Peppers
new My Chemical Romance!!!!

Reaction score
New Bullet is going to suck you guys.

Why? Matt Tuck has stated this new album has some great "Rock" tracks on it. Which further leads me to believe they're going full sellout like Avenged Sevenfold did so they can have fully playable radio songs.

Other than Dimmu Borgir, I'm not looking forward to much. 2009 was a stellar year for extreme metal.

Toddy

Reaction score
New Bullet is going to suck you guys.

Why? Matt Tuck has stated this new album has some great "Rock" tracks on it. Which further leads me to believe they're going full sellout like Avenged Sevenfold did so they can have fully playable radio songs.

Other than Dimmu Borgir, I'm not looking forward to much. 2009 was a stellar year for extreme metal.

Well there is only one way to find out.

noumenon

BFMV is kind of weird. Their last album was alright, don't get me wrong... but half of it didn't even sound like the same fucking band. His voice can tend to get a tad annoying...especially when he's "singing".

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Hoping Deltron 3030: Event 2 comes out this year. But considering that Del has been saying that it will be ready since 06 I'm not holding my breath.

Reaction score
Need some new Disturbed

Disturbed's ship sailed a loooooong time ago. Every new album that comes out they go into their proclamation mode and claim:

"This album is gonna be hard as fuck! We went back to the original, back to the basics. It's gonna be brutal"

And with EVERY album, they turn more and more commercial, and churn out another formulaic, radio friendly album.

Disturbed has become the new Metallica$h: Plenty of ability and potential to make real, powerful, hard as steel music but they won't because they fear a fallout with their record label suits and drop in album sales.

Disturbed could easily be another Meshuggah. They're too pussy though.