Most Annoying Catch Phrases

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

The recent mistreatment of Punk is another thing altogether.

And R-Truth seems to be in limbo.

He is facing main eventers like Jericho, but then is jobbed to Mike Knox.

He jobs to McIntyre in his first match, but then pins CM Punk.

Airfixx

Whilst it sucks, let's not get too caught up in Truth pinning Punk... It wasn't clean.

Back to the catchphrase thing, I'm shocked that all the Vickie haters haven't nominated the mighty "Excuse me!!!"... M'thinks she was over with ya'll all along and you didn't even realise. LOL ;o]

iamironman

Reaction score
holy fuck i cant belive i forgot "excuse me" where is my brain latly

Wordlife

Fa Sho... about a few month's after the Superbad craze had ended, everyone was saying "man I'mma pass dat test fa sho... man that girl Ashley... man I be hittin that fa sho"

I hated that shit

Kizza

Fa Sho... about a few month's after the Superbad craze had ended, everyone was saying "man I'mma pass dat test fa sho... man that girl Ashley... man I be hittin that fa sho"

I hated that shit

I have never heard that in my life.

Wordlife

you don't remember in Superbad this part??

[yt]NhQIxA2VaCk[/yt]

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Any phrase that involves Batista and regaining the title.

I want my title back.
I'm coming for my title.
You prevented me from my title.
I'm back for my title.

Gregory Helm's WHAT'S UP WITH THAT? never got old with me.

straight_edge76

Any phrase that involves Batista and regaining the title.

I want my title back.
I'm coming for my title.
You prevented me from my title.
I'm back for my title.

Gregory Helm's WHAT'S UP WITH THAT? never got old with me.

Co-Sign. I also think that Booker T's "Tell Me, You Didn't Just Say That" never got old either.

Honestly John Cena's "You Can't See Me" thing is so damn old he really needs to drop it all together the only time it was cool was during the Word Life era.

Qwake

I forgot another awesome phrase, "I'm just sayin" from Hurricane Helms, how do I forget these things.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Ken Kennedy's announcing name. Hated that so much.

When Goldust does the pose thing, that isn't creepy anymore, it's annoying.

Everything Rey Mysterio says is ridiculous. They make him sound like an 8 year old, and it's so over the top good guy.

noumenon

^Ya know, I was going to point that out a while ago. I was watching some old Jericho/Mysterio clips from WCW and Mysterio DID NOT sound like that. He sounded completely normal. He didn't sound like an 8 year old Mexican child with a head cold.