Most Active BTB's and BTB'ers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

connorten

Reaction score
This is a section I am making that I will update every week. It will list the active BTB's of that week and it will give us some information to see if the section is getting better or worse each week. As well I will list the BTB'ers who have been the most active. Posting, reviewing and that again will give us data to see what it gonig on with the BTB.

Week of April 5

BTB's:
WWE: The Unpredictable Age- y2j_Legend
BTW: Born To Wrestle- The Rated R CMStar
SWF: Smash Mouth Wrestling Federation- Evil Austin
seX-Power Presents WWE Raw 2009- seX-Power

BTB'ers:
y2j_legend
The Rated R CMStar
wwerko619
Eugster
Gards Jr.

Comments: A very disappointing week in the BTB'ing world. I am in great hope that next week will bring better results for the BTB section. I feel as if people are starting to lose the touch with BTB'ing. We had some great ones out there and I hope they comeback.

Advice: If you don't get reviews or predictions you just keep going and pushing and reading other BTB's to improve and get people's attention that you mean business and you wont go away.

INFORMATION is based on whoever has been active in the BTB section in the last 5 DAYS ONLY.