Morrison Set

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TK.GFX

Reaction score
jmuas.png

jmu1.png

I'm pretty happy with how this one turned out, lemme know what you guys think.

seX-Power

Wow, that's pretty damn good. Only little minor gripes are that theres something little sticking in on the left side, and I think it might look better with some faded text in there somewhere. But otherwise, 8.5/10

Also, would I be able to use the avatar? :eek:

Beer

Woah. Fiar play, pretty good stuff. I'm tempted to ask to use the sig, but I already am using one of your sigs.

I like the style, it flows very well, I can see some text, but not very well, maybe add some more text.

TK.GFX

Reaction score
Awesome, can I use it? Rep for it.

If you wanna use it, feel free.

Wow, that's pretty damn good. Only little minor gripes are that theres something little sticking in on the left side, and I think it might look better with some faded text in there somewhere. But otherwise, 8.5/10

Also, would I be able to use the avatar? :eek:

I wasn't really sure what to do with it text wise, so I ended up just putting my tag on it. I might go back later and try to add some in.

If CT just wants to use the sig, or if you guys don't mind sharing avy's or whatever, feel free to use it. I'm only giving him first dibs since it sounds like he's offering to use both the sig and avy.

Thanks for the comments so far guys.

C4

It looks great, really.

Everything looks perfect and smooth in place. Only that there is too much empty space on the right side of the signature, you could have filled it with text or something.

Nonetheless, good artwork, 8/10. :y:

SnackZ

Reaction score
center artwork on this is great, truly awesome. left and right sides look bare but I don't know man, feel like I love the center so much but its lacking something. center = 9.5/10 - total sig 8/10. Good work.

MrKannibal

Reaction score
Good colors and it flows nice. Nothing really bad there.