Morrison face?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

I've heard they wanted to turn him face because they're worried about Undetaker's status right now...with the knee injury and all. And also the uncertainty of where Jeff will be a month from now.
Morrison will do just fine as a face. The women fuckin melt at the sight of him and he's got a move set that would make the biggest smark cum in their pants. With him and Melina rumored as a couple again I wouldn't be shocked to see the two reunite shortly down the road. There is no better person to put him over a face than Jericho right now. The guy is a fuckin heat magnet at this point and anyone who's hitting him is going to get a face reaction (unless you're Cena).
Morrison needs to work a bit on his mic work, but other than that the guy is destined (in my mind at least) to be a fuckin mega star within the next few years. IMO... all those shitty seasons of Tough Enough paid off by a million just by aquiring a guy like Morrison.

SnackZ

Reaction score
I really like this move by the E. I see Morrison being up there in the HBK stratisphere in the next 5 to 7 years. I think they'll build him as a face for a while, I really don't see him turning back heel any time soon. I think he'll be friends with a major face and then have a falling out and feud with them in the future, like 2 years, with him being a tweener heel. People will boo cause they believe they are supposed to do so but people will still cheer because no matter what anyone says this dude has charisma oozing from places I still haven't found on MY body, lol.

Rated-R Punk

Reaction score
like other people have mentioned, him vs jericho would be gold and definately help him get over as a face. He has the look and moveset to be a face, so why not give him a shot

Airfixx

Face = Best way to get him over IMO... Girls willl fancy him & guys will love his funky movezzzz... Just like Jeff H.

noumenon

I'm actually really excited for this. Look at the crazy shit we've seen him pull off working as a heel...imagine the shit he's going to bust out while working as a face?
My only gripe is that I really think he should go back to Johnny Nitro. Just before turning him into Morrison he was really starting to come into his own with the whole Nitro character. Morrison is a tad over the top and I'm really not sure how much room it has to evolve away from this Doors like persona.
Also his finisher.... cool name...shitty move. They need to capitalize on his athletisism a bit more with his finisher. Even his spingboard kick looks a hell of a lot cooler when executed right.

Klide

I just re-watched Morrison's match tonight, and he was definitely getting some face pops.

I didn't hear too many on the entrance, but throughout the match, he got some decent ones - and a pretty substantial one at the end, considering he's technically still a heel.

I'd kill to see him as a face, though.

me too i never saw him face and i hope for it to stay like that.

LKP

As a face now it looks like Morrison is using the twister moonsault to get over and his finisher. I'm guessing the moonlight drive will be used as a second finisher. I'm liking the face Morrison, but wwe on smackdown this week should up the anti on his face turn Make it official and people will care about his possible match with Shelton at J.day next sunday.