Moron steals Rusev's medal, posts on instagram

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score

Here is your winner. A [HASHTAG]#RealAmerican[/HASHTAG] who is not scared to show his true colors and profession. [HASHTAG]#thief[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#RealAmerican[/HASHTAG]

CFH_-7GVIAA8H8a.jpg

What a bellend.

• Haha
Reactions: Aids Johnson

AdjectusOrdo

Jobber
Reaction score
I would like to say that as the brother of the guy in the picture that he didn't steal the medal. it was given to him by a member of the live event staff of the Bryce Jordan center on State Collage PA. During the clean up after the show my brother was leaning on the rails and saw the medal on the floor and asked a member of the staff who was folding up the mats if he could have that and the member of the staff handed it to him its as simple as that he didn't steal it and as a matter of fact a Investigator showed up at our house this morning and the medal is probably back around his neck by now so you can all stop your whining.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I would like to say that as the brother of the guy in the picture that he didn't steal the medal. it was given to him by a member of the live event staff of the Bryce Jordan center on State Collage PA. During the clean up after the show my brother was leaning on the rails and saw the medal on the floor and asked a member of the staff who was folding up the mats if he could have that and the member of the staff handed it to him its as simple as that he didn't steal it and as a matter of fact a Investigator showed up at our house this morning and the medal is probably back around his neck by now so you can all stop your whining.
Thank you for defending his honor, dear sir. I'll edit the wiki.

• Haha
Reactions: CM Punk

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I'm so confused by why this matters

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I love when people do random, senseless shit like this. It's humor at it's finest. It's like those guys who promised to "lay the Smackdown on Smackdown" when WWE was in the UK a few weeks back. Some folks are just so bored with the mundaneness of life that they do what are perceived as "moronic" acts on the surface (and if such acts can land you in prison like this one can, then perhaps they are) just to amuse themselves and others.