Morgan Freeman Joins Tom Cruise in OBLIVION

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Morgan Freeman has joined Tom Cruise, Andrea Riseborough, and Olga Kurylenko in Joseph Kosinski’s sci-fi action flick Oblivion (formerly titled Horizons). Cruise plays a veteran soldier who’s banished to the surface of a post-apocalyptic Earth and tasked with repairing ships that hunt down the aliens who destroyed our planet. When a mysterious woman (Riseborough) crash-lands nearby, their encounter sets off an eye-opening chain of events. Deadline reports that Freeman’s role is currently unknown, but it’s a “critical part.†I don’t have those details either, but I’m willing to wager it will be a dignified, intelligent character who is either a mentor and/or a nemesis. Call it a hunch. [Update: Variety's Jeff Sneider tweets, "Morgan Freeman will play Malcolm Beech, the leader of the human resistance on Earth."]

Freeman will be seen in theaters later this summer reprising his role as Lucius Fox in The Dark Knight Rises. He’s also co-starring in Louis Leterrier‘s magician heist flick Now You See Me.

Freeman/Cruise should be a pretty decent movie.