More recent work.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lubay

Reaction score
I've been practicing on forums strictly dedicated to gfx. I suppose I'll probably do more bulk posts as my progress increases.
kon2.png

Synthec.png

nirvan-1.png

wishupon.png

gtar.png

burningred.png

hqu-1.png

bioshock.png

proto2.png

samusvert5124112.png

Highwave

Reaction score
I think you are improving the retro bleach colors need more contrast.Samus is my fav I guess it's because it vertical and its a challenge to create under those dimensions.

Lubay

Reaction score
I think you are improving the retro bleach colors need more contrast.Samus is my fav I guess it's because it vertical and its a challenge to create under those dimensions.

Lol yeah, the samus one was for a "Graphic of the Week" contest. I got frustrated with it and turned it in 75% complete.

Highwave

Reaction score
Lol yeah, the samus one was for a "Graphic of the Week" contest. I got frustrated with it and turned it in 75% complete.

Happens to me alot with Deadlines.