More on Lesnar/HHH

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
We noted earlier this week that WWE officials were “in a panic” over the Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H storyline and were considering having the match take place at June’s No Way Out pay-per-view. In an update, they are considering it for No Way Out or July’s Money in the Bank pay-per-view. The match was originally planned for SummerSlam in August

Moving the match up would extend the time between Lesnar appearances on WWE TV this year since it’s believed they only have him for around 24 dates this year with the rest of the dates being used next year for WrestleMania season. The main reason for keeping Lesnar out until the SummerSlam match was because they had already burned through 5 dates between WrestleMania and Extreme Rules.

So it looks like Brock will be here for WM which is good, we'd have ~ one year to get over HHH burying him.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
That's rather interesting, really. It's fairly obvious that Brock or Big Show are going to interfere at OTL, and you say they don't know what they want to do with Lesnar yet (they should). So if they want Brock/HHH at No Way Out, he'll interfere, but if they change their minds and put it at MITB, they set up Big Show as a backup plan.

But still, when planning setup for something you should know what it is you are setting up.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
What would Big Show do? Interfere to cost Cena? That makes no sense :S. I also thought Show could appear since he's fired for a complete pointless reason, other than he can interfere, but what can he do? Cost Ace? If so then they wasted that angle on someone like Big Show.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Crayo said:
What would Big Show do? Interfere to cost Cena? That makes no sense :S. I also thought Show could appear since he's fired for a complete pointless reason, other than he can interfere, but what can he do? Cost Ace? If so then they wasted that angle on someone like Big Show.

After further thought, it's definitely Show. Show will cost Cena, cry about it for 15 minutes, then Ace will re-hire Big Show (because that makes sense, apparently) on the condition of him being his personal enforcer, but Show will show a ton of trepidation to everything and still be face. It's all going to be so pointless, just like the crap with Teddy.

Or they can have Show cost Johnny Ace so Triple H (I guess?) can re-hire him, but that would be the biggest waste of an angle ever... Okay, so this will probably happen.

If Lesnar quit and has no (kayfabe) intention of coming back because Triple H is running WWE, then it doesn't matter who's in charge of Raw and Smackdown. Even if Ace returns, that's still the case, so that makes less sense.

We need a better explanation of what Triple H's job is. Is he running the WWE now (in kayfabe?) Is he the "backup GM" if Ace gets let go, even though the Board of Directors have deemed him unworthy?

Testify said:
Damn right, that's why they'll do it. #wwelogic #russo

:russo: to WWE, dammit!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
#wwelogic: "Let's put Big Show, a guy that makes everyone around him look terrible, a guy who gets zero reactions from the crowd, a guy who people just don't give a shit about, in the main event of RAW."

#YesMan: "OMG NICE IDEA LOGIC, YOU RULE BROSKI"

#wwelogic: "lolthx bro"

#HHH: "But I'm not in the spotlight then?"

#wwelogic: "Dw bro you're squashing Lesnar at MITB or No Way Out :))))))"

#HHH: "Good work logic."

#wwelogic: :yay:

#Steph: "Push Khali?"

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
I would like it to be at mitb ppv it better for it to back that way so CM Punk can vs. Brock at SummerSlam the WWE Champion!

604dbd984f80b875b2429d9feab6d4fb.png

Snowman1

Reaction score
Crayo said:
#wwelogic: "Let's put Big Show, a guy that makes everyone around him look terrible, a guy who gets zero reactions from the crowd, a guy who people just don't give a s*** about, in the main event of RAW."

#YesMan: "OMG NICE IDEA LOGIC, YOU RULE BROSKI"

#wwelogic: "lolthx bro"

#HHH: "But I'm not in the spotlight then?"

#wwelogic: "Dw bro you're squashing Lesnar at MITB or No Way Out :))))))"

#HHH: "Good work logic."

#wwelogic: :yay:

#Steph: "Push Khali?"

I lol'ed so hard at this. Well played. Oh, what I would give to be a fly on the wall at a Creative meeting (if they even have them)

This fucking company, I swear...

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:

Probably something pointless like come out and beat up Ace, thus resulting in Ace winning by DQ.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
You guys really aren't making me excited for the PPV with this Big Show nonsense.

Don't act like you would be excited for it even without the BS nonsense.

Reactions: Snowman1

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Most PPV's I'm mildly excited for - only because of the possibility of something surprising.

Such a mark. Learn to never be optimistic about WWE, it will only end in bitter disappointment.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Lesnar
Rock
Masked Kane
Heyman
Shoot
MITB
Nexus Debut

All of those are incredibly recent and I marked out like a little girl for each one. Despite WWE sucking, they pull out some awesome shit that no one else can at times.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
None of those things happened on a PPV either excluding the MITB match obviously

obviously I agree with you though about WWE pulling shit out of their ass.. that's why I want to fist fight the morons who say 'DON'T LIKEY DON'T WATCHY TEE HEE TEE HEE'