• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Morbius(2020)

HoHo

Wildheart
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team eagles

Holy shit those last two shots. I loved Morbius in the Comics, he's a really compelling Character to me and it seems partly this is an Origins film, but not too much to the point where you're like come on get on with the good stuff. At least that is my hope. Really hope this kills so we can get more of Morbius and the thought of him facing off with Spidey and or Venom in the future makes me horny I can't lie.​

LadyHotrod

ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler roddypiper
Favorite Wrestler cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler teddibiase
Favorite Wrestler randyorton
Favorite Sports Team dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team RRzOmtg
Was that....Keaton? omfg man. YES.

Leto is such a wicked actor, he was definitely the right choice here. I knew they were making a Morbius movie, but, I didn't know they even had a trailer yet. This looks awesome as fuck, hell yes.

I am waiting for an Omega Red movie to be made someday tbh, and still going to wait for my goat male X-Man to have his movie made, GAMBIT. plz do it already, someone. Random thoughts, since we are on about a Marvel movie here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rosenberg 22

Latest profile posts

If you don't like me, remember its mind over matter. I don't mind and you don't matter. :)
-_- Stop deleting my damn profile post!

U-Haul sucks ass. Geez.
HoHo wrote on OMB's profile.
Happy Birthday OMB!

Staff online

Members online