Moose re-signs with Impact - ''longest deal in Impact history"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
It’s why I try not to give you a hard time for it, outside occasional jokes here or there, mainly about Jericho :bosque
And even then I know you are fucking with me so, lol. And because you are cool, man

Reactions: Vegeta

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
It’s definitely the character, at least for me. I just feel if he stayed in NXT, maybe he could develop a character I like or develop more stuff for the character he already has, that would give me a reason to care. The only reason I hate the word hate, is because I get it in more than wrestling like I’ve said before. They are NASCAR drivers who I’m not a fan of, and I get called a hater for it. So getting the same thing in wrestling (not saying I got called one here) just bugs me a bit. It might seem silly, but that’s just how I feel ya know?
That’s fair, but I think for me like I was explaining in the previous post I think the difference between not liking a character and hating a character is whether or not you voice that opinion and how. Like there are wrestlers that I don’t care about, but I don’t go out of my way to specifically talk about how much I don’t like them or I would qualify that as hate. Like I’m not gonna shy away from the fact that I do not like slash hate Jon Moxley Charlotte and a few others. Keith Lee for example I could take them or leave him. I don’t care for him but I wouldn’t say that I hate him. I don’t actively want to not see him or disparage him.

I don’t know anything as far as the NASCAR fandom goes, so if they’re awfully rough over there I apologize for that. I don’t believe I was the one that brought up the word hate this time, but just know i’m never gonna give you a legit hard time if you don’t like a wrestler I do.

Reactions: Alexa and Vegeta

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
To be fair, I think most people on here think all i do is hate on stuff, lol
die-hard-john-mc-clane.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Y2Jayne and Alexa

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
That’s fair, but I think for me like I was explaining in the previous post I think the difference between not liking a character and hating a character is whether or not you voice that opinion and how. Like there are wrestlers that I don’t care about, but I don’t go out of my way to specifically talk about how much I don’t like them or I would qualify that as hate. Like I’m not gonna shy away from the fact that I do not like slash hate Jon Moxley Charlotte and a few others. Keith Lee for example I could take them or leave him. I don’t care for him but I wouldn’t say that I hate him. I don’t actively want to not see him or disparage him.

I don’t know anything as far as the NASCAR fandom goes, so if they’re awfully rough over there I apologize for that. I don’t believe I was the one that brought up the word hate this time, but just know i’m never gonna give you a legit hard time if you don’t like a wrestler I do.
I just need to remember that people here don’t actually mean hate when they say it. Cause yea, I can understand what you mean lol. I try to not ruin peoples moods when they got a favorite on screen, sometimes I slip, but I think I’m a little bit better than I was.

It’s fine :lol the fans of drivers are extremely passionate about their drivers they like, so if someone talks about they don’t like how dirty someone drives, or thinking they aren’t great, etc, gets wild. Only time I would call someone a hater there is when they bring up a driver who’s got zero to do with what’s being talked about. :lol that’s a bit weird. But if you say something about who is the subject, then that’s fair game imo

Reactions: Alexa