Moonshot (2022)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score

Moonshot follows Walt (Cole Sprouse) and Sophie (Lana Condor) as they join forces in order to be reunited with their significant others. The two embark upon a lively journey that winds up taking them both wildly and unexpectedly off course. A romantic comedy with a twist from director Christopher Winterbauer.​
Release Date: March 31, 2022​

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
To All the Boys I've Loved Before was quite the sleeper hit for me. I was not expecting to like that kind of movie, but I actually enjoyed it. :lol A large part of why I enjoyed it was Lana Condor who's a pretty likeable actress. I'd probably get around to watching this film with her in it.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
To All the Boys I've Loved Before was quite the sleeper hit for me. I was not expecting to like that kind of movie, but I actually enjoyed it. :lol A large part of why I enjoyed it was Lana Condor who's a pretty likeable actress. I'd probably get around to watching this film with her in it.

I should of saw that Film because my love for Lana started from Deadly Class the TV Show. She was freaking great in that and I should of continued to keep up with her work.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I should of saw that Film because my love for Lana started from Deadly Class the TV Show. She was freaking great in that and I should of continued to keep up with her work.
Oh, I'd absolutely recommend it if you haven't seen it yet. Like none of the trailers and stuff do it justice to how good it actually is. Like I said, I was not expecting to like it. I enjoy rom-coms but typically not teen ones. So when one comes out, and I enjoy it, like I know it was pretty good. It was one of those movies that was surprisingly great for me. Very lovely touching story with good performances. I actually need to see the sequels, but I know the first movie is overall great.