Montreal Screwjob 10 Years Later

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

It is now 10 years after the 1997 Montreal Screwjob, yet HBK still finds himself in the WWE Championship match. He will face Randy Orton this year with a very odd stipulation. He can't use Sweet Chin Music. I believe since he won 10 years ago with the sharpshooter, he'll do it again. Does anybody see where I am going with this? Or am I just making a useless topic.

...I don't post that often in the WWE section unless I have something useful on my mind.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
In a dream world Randy Orton would end up winning by putting Michaels in a Sharpshooter, thus beginning the reign of new, young wrestlers with actual talent and ending the reign of one-trick ponies who are way past their prime.

But you know that won't happen. -.-

xtremebadass

No I am talking about HBK winning by the Sharpshooter just like in 97.

Great One

I would rather a Hart Foundation debut and kick his ass and get him out of the main event... but yeah.

NYKings

Reaction score
Couple of you seem to dislike Shawn which is all cool but Orton is bland. Really boring. BUT the only way a screwjob would work is if Orton put Shawn in the sharpshooter. It would go back to the promo Vince/HBK had two weeks ago. Shawn screwing Orton just confuses me more when it comes to this rivalry.

MC Rae

Reaction score
I'd rather have a New Hart Foundation more than anything but that ain't gunna happen.

For some reason I reckon Randy will superkick Michaels... don't ask why.

vickymania

Reaction score
in my opinion,Orton vs Micheals fued will continue for another PPV and then maybe someone else will enter the ME scene..i think Micheals will win the match at survivor series but somehow wont win the title even with these stipulations..IDk,something odd will definately happen..it happens all the time in PPV main events..

C4

The Original plan was to have the Hart Foundation 2.0 to debut and screw Shawn Michaels out of his WWE Championship Match against Randy Orton but then that little Teddy Hart screwed himself with WWE and ended up being fired so the Hart Foundation 2.0 and the Screwjob plan ended. So don't look forward to The New Hart Foundation 2.0 to debut and do something with Shawn Michaels, As for the odd rule that Shawn Michaels can't superkick Randy Orton it's weird but then again it's possible that a "Sharpshooter" ends the WWE Championship Match but I want to see a more "Real" ending like someone coming out from the Locker Room and attacking Shawn Michaels before the WWE Championship Match or maybe Randy Orton screws Shawn Michaels out of the WWE Championship Match. Because at Survivor Series 1997 Shawn Michaels was the heel and Bret Hart was the babyface and at this years Survivor Series, Shawn is face and Randy Orton is heel so Orton screwing Michaels would be better than Shawn Michaels doing the same thing and all the crowd of the Bell Center in Montreal throw trash at him.

DXHBKDX

Reaction score
i wanna see shawn RKO orton for the title now that would be sweet!!!

kingovkings

Reaction score
id love to see hbk win title with rko but he wont b'coz he wants a lighter schedule so that means he aint gunna want the extra work that goes with the title. Plus i realy wanna see what orton can do with a decent title run he hasn't really done anything as yet and i think at ss he will come out on top and that will shot his momentum back up and in to nasty kick ass heel mode and he will go on a rampage for awhile destroying out that gets in his path well till after crimbo anyway when he will get into a feud with trips and lose belt at wm24 :):)