Montel Vontavious Porter

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sery2

Reaction score
I dont see much of MVP i like him but i want to see more of em

Truth

Reaction score
If MVP has like a 20 minute match you will see his greatness as he will get to unleash his full moveset. He's got like every good style, brawler, mat wrestler, generic wrestler (like HHH, Orton, that style) and sells very well. I think at the moment MVP is not being utilized as well as he should as the US title isnt really being focused on like its a title

Rell

Reaction score
^I have a few of his matches from Full Impact Pro (FIP) and he is very good, the problem is a lot of the moves MVP does are against WWE's rules (Springboard shooting star press) so I doubt we will see him doing that anytime soon. I think if MVP was a face it would fit his wrestling style much better however, his character works better as a heel rather then a face.

Rated R Superstar!

Reaction score
MVP has Got A Lot Of Talent And Definitley a future world champion but what would favour MVP is Going To Raw! atm on smackdown MVP is not fighting The top Superstars so being on Raw! would give him more confidence knowing he would be beating top Staar2!

Rated R Superstar!

Reaction score
yer i agree with that maybe giving him a Submission as we havent had a worl champ for a awhile that uses one apart from the stupid (STFU):yuk: