MONTANA = VAGINA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
i repsect your post becuase its been wrote correctly and break down well. but i was never on jasmines side to begin with, i said in the other thread i thought it was sad what she had done. im saying i wouldnt have banned montana for what he did, whether he should have been punished alternatively is a diffrent matter. moneky styles was and i again will find the post if needs be willing members to create polls and post about doing something that would at least be frowned upon due to the rules and by doing so he cleverly bent the rules as he shouldn't be willing members on for his own benefit. he said somewhere in the big thread that he could say he did what the posters wanted.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I think I need to point you to a piece of advice Monkeystyle gave me when I first joined this site last year. He told me the best thing to do is to never take anything he says seriously. Now does that mean never pay attention when MS lays down the law? No. But it does give you some insight.

MS is an asshole, he is going to say things that will deliberately piss you off in order to get a rise out of you or to spark interest in the HIAT section of the sight. And if he thinks that maybe, just maybe, that it would really piss you off, he might even act upon some of his threats.

But for the most part, MS just does it to be an ass, and for the lols. If you take that point into consideration, I'm sure you won't be so critical about the situation.