• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
You're probably wondering why this isn't in the wrestling trivia section, that's because it has nothing to do with wrestling!

I want 16 people ideally to compete in a trivia tournament with a wide variety of subjects from art, history, music, geography, anything but wrestling.

So sign up here, first (however many sign up) people get the slots.

1. Wrestling Station
2. Peepshow
3. Bring Me to Life
4. phantomgerald
5. jjdabuckeye
6. edge of extreme
7. this guy
8. mugen
9. rated rjc
10. c4 fat tony
11. MattHardv1
12. Nikki
13. Famous 187
14. peroxwhy?gen914
15. viva la luke
16. abdullah al hajiri
17. Chuck
18. Travis40
19. wwe_fanatic
20. vickymania

brackets:

peepshow vs mugen

wrestling station vs abdullah al hajiri

viva la luke vs bring me to life

c4fattony vs peroxwhy?gen914

phantomgerald vs rated rjc

this guy vs jjdabuckeye

vickymania vs wwe fanatic

travis40 vs matthardyv1

edge of extreme vs nikki

chuck vs famous 187

bye: the dark knight

Wrestling Station

no medical questions? :( damn anyway i will join!

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I only logged in to join sure why not when will it start because I am on vacation? anyway if I can't do it then I will drop out I will get back to you.

I'ma start it this coming tuesday. Gotta write some compelling questiona ya know??

This Guy

I'm sure I'll lose cause I'm not as smart outside of wrestling, but I'll join anyways.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I'm sure I'll lose cause I'm not as smart outside of wrestling, but I'll join anyways.

It won't be anything crazy difficult. Certainly nothing harder than you'd see on Jeopardy and probably easier at that.

This Guy

jeapordy??? damn now I'm really screwed. actually every once in awhile they have super easy questions and those braniacs on there don't know the answer...I always laugh.