Monkeystyles Not The Only One Accused Of Racism (Taylor Swift Inside)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
tumblr_ksb9tgWyen1qznsg8o1_500.jpg

Controversy arose when Taylor Swift was photographed with this young man in the above picture who appears to wear a nazi symbol on his shirt. While JH was painted on her own gown, which often stands for Jew Hater in the nazi community. Many people speculated that this recent behavior and activity has been sparked by Taylor "getting back" at Kanye West for interuppting her during the VMA's.

It should be noted that the initials of JH were latered revealed to stand for Julianne Hough, a famous country music singer. Swift had taken hundreds of photos with fans that night, And Taylor had not noticed the symbol on the boys shirt.

The boy has later been contacted and also says that the symbol on his shirt started out as an X and was "perverted" throughout the course of the party. He has stated that he does not support nazi views.

So what is the REAL story? Is this just an understandable coincidence? Or has Kanye West turned Taylor Swift into a real bible belt bitch? Or has Taylor Swift been racist all along and Kanye was simply trying to warn us of her impending douchebaggery, suddenly forgot why he was at the awards (Hennessy's a bitch like that), saw a Beyonce video and came up with a speach on the fly?

Personally, I wubs Taylor Swift and believe that she's innocent. Mostly because of this compelling argument.

fuck_you_im_an_anteater.jpg

Hometown Kid

The shirts look splattered. I doubt they hate Jews. Were they in the middle of a food fight or something?

Kizza

Pretty sure the Danish army has a Neo-Nazi guarding their castle or whatever.

Racism these days is so pathetic. People need to shut up and chill out. So he's wearing a nazi logo on his shirt? it fucking happens.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I think the real racism here is them blaming the black man for this. How the hell would he influence this? This has nothing to do with him. 2 white people in a picture and a black guys to blame? WTF is that?

Wrestling Station

the nazi-cross looks much more beautiful than her tbh :shifty:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I think the real racism here is them blaming the black man for this. How the hell would he influence this? This has nothing to do with him. 2 white people in a picture and a black guys to blame? WTF is that?

lol I think TQO made that part up himself idk...

The pic is real yes but I think he typed that shit out as I've not seen that one yeah.
Anyway on to the story...as it says in there the the JH part stand for Julianne Hough so I see noting wrong here. I mean just because someone takes a pic with someone doesn't mean they agree with them. By god this is Katy Perry's party...not some fucking hate party or anything

Here's the pic of Taylor and Julianne

1029_taylor_swift_jh_02.jpg

Notice Julianne's pants.....TS

so only person Under fire should be the dude with the shirt...

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
You people need to stop following these Disney bitches.

She's not a disney person dude...

The only time Taylor ever...EVER! been on Disney was once when she had a song in the fucking HM movie alright...god!

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
What...I was just saying she isn't from Disney.

I mean first Nino calls Taylor pop then you call her Disney..

She's Country Music...and shes not from Disney.

I want everyone to know.

noumenon

Sorry buddy...she's pop. Garth Brooks is country music....she's pop.

And just to be clear, I don't care what their contract says...for future reference, all of the above will be categorized as Disney...

-Miley Cyrus (and any form of the character)
-Jonas Brothers
-Taylor Swift
-Demi Lovato
-Twilight
-Jay Z :p

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Uh-Oh... somebody pissed off the fan-boy.

lol

Sorry buddy...she's pop. Garth Brooks is country music....she's pop.

And just to be clear, I don't care what their contract says...for future reference, all of the above will be categorized as Disney...

-Miley Cyrus (and any form of the character)
-Jonas Brothers
-Taylor Swift
-Demi Lovato
-Twilight
-Jay Z :p

She Pop Country yeah but she's still country music. She's played on all the country stations...

and the bold stuff is Disney and the stuff with Underline...meh don't care to much for it...

but Taylor is not Disney...:smh