MonkeyStyle

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Alright let me hit this

Alright Monkey you go around here acting like a bigshot...thinking you can run a forum..hell I seen better forums ran by a real monkey..you aint shit all you do is ban people and talk smack...Hell even Rell could do that....So give up now son cause I am about to take you to school...Because this aint no game...there is a new sheriff in town...and his name is R....K....O ROCKZ...and thats how the king rollz my bitches..

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Ladies and Gentlemen, I'd like to tell you a story. Its a story about standing up for what you believe in, a story about following your dreams. A story about rKoRockz.

July 13th 1991 was a sticky, humid day. The kind of day where even sitting still makes you feel like you've been exercising for an hour. Oh yes, it was an unpleasant day folks. However soon things would begin to look up. In a sweaty, scream filled delivery room, a boy was born to a delighted yet exhausted couple. This boy is the one we all know as rKoRockz.

rKoRockz had a fairly normal childhood. The usual cuts, scrapes and bruises. But at about 8 years old his family and teachers noticed that rKoRockz was a a little bit slower than the rest of the kids.

This of course was cause for a trip to their family doctor. After extensive examination the doctor determined that rKorockz had suffered mild brain damage as a younger child stemming from an incident involving an errant toothpick and a dare from a friend. Never the less, the toothpick was lodged in his brain unoperable due to its positioning. (No, not even House coulda done this one.)

From then on rKoRockz went on blissfully unaware of his condition and the fact that the doctor had more or less condemned him to a life of mediocrity.

As his 16th birthday approached his parents feared that the time to inform him of his condition had come. So after his party he came home and his parents sat him down and told him the sad, sad truth. They told him that he was dumb, slow, and very unlikely to succeed in anything he did.

rKoRockz was very upset about this and vowed to his parents that he would prove to them somehow that he could be a success. He racked his brains and finally in January 2008 his opportunity came knocking.

He logged on the Impact Wrestling Forums and saw that one Wrestling Station had been banned from the forums for an undetermined length of time. rKoRockz was incensed! He had to do something and save WS from this fate worse than death!

He stepped up to the plate, threw down the gauntlet, and called out the administrators on their heinous actions. He took them to task and did his very best to make them see that they were being unfair and tyrannical. He fought and he fought until one day Monkeystyle, the most evil and sinister administrator of them all told him that he was fighting a losing battle. They clashed with words over days, it was an epic struggle that tired young rKoRockz, but didn't even seem to faze the earnest Monkeystyle who was cutting and piercing with his jibes and barbs with each new post. rKoRockz made one final offensive against Monkeystyle. He attempted to use the "rules" against Monkeystyle. However he didn't realise that Monkeystyle really didn't care about the rules as he basically makes them up as he goes along and rKoRockz' last gasp attempt at glory failed and the light of hope extinguished for rKoRockz once again.

The moral of this story is this folks, even though rKoRockz tried and lost he's still a douchebag for getting his panties in a twist over somebody he didn't even know getting banned from an internet message board. GTFO.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Bravo is that all you got a little story...come on man I seen your work your better then that.....I also know that your name shouldnt be Monkeystyle it should be Doggystyle since you seem to get fucked in that postion alot...and look at you trying to call me slow...Please man..thats just whack...if anyone slow its you......according to your boyfriend Peepshow...You walk around here all high and mighty...when the only thing your high on is this guys cock....now just give up now because if thats all you got....then your going down....fast then briitany spears on any guys cock..

monkeystyle

Reaction score
My story was a masterpiece of epic proportions on par with Homer's Iliad and Odyssey. Your best is a pseudo paragraph filled with misspelled words and utter balderdash. (had to work that word in)

Please I don't usually resort to this but concede now good sir, find yourself some wit and come back when you are not completely unarmed.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
WOW....thats it...just that...come on Monkey your not even trying...I want you to give it your best...hell maybe that is your best....cause word on the street you aint good at anything you do....I roll with the flow....when you roll all over the flo(thats ghetto for floor if you didnt know)now I am going to lay down right here...and no I aint laying down so dont try to fuck me because that aint how I roll...

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Damn dude I didnt know you like ugly woman...I just thought you like men....no wonder my mom and sister was so depressed today...man just end this right now...I am like Shelton Benjamin there aint no stopping me now....and also like Cena because your time is up and my time is now...so just give up and save your self...bacause RBL is here...and I am saving this forum from the likes of you....because thats how I roll.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
nah I aint trying to rap..

CenaMark54

Sorry RKOrackz...I didn't realize you and MS were so tight.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
lol yea we are cool but lol I still have a few problems with him but I dont hate him anymore lol...he could be a worst admin I guess...cause trust me I seen way worst..

and how long does this thing last

wwerko619

Reaction score
rofl, MS wins, its just obvious at this point. rKoRockz has tried, but failed.

CenaMark54

lol yea we are cool but lol I still have a few problems with him but I dont hate him anymore lol...he could be a worst admin I guess...cause trust me I seen way worst..

and how long does this thing last

Damn..you sure have changed your tune. It took you long enough to realize that you are outmatched.

MS crushed your rebellion and now he has you drinking the kool aid.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
well look lol...well I still dont agree with the WS thing but it aint really MS fault...