monkeystyle gone too far!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

You can be green, I should replace MS. I fit the description

Red get

Anti-hero, has access to disgusting shit, pretty egotistical, knows how to argue well, and most importantly funny

It'd be like he never lost his spot.

I also have lots of fans. My dick will get sucked hard if i'm red

Wordlife

^wow... could be right though... same for me if I were green I'd smoke myself like Michael Phelps =]

idk man, I guess you just have to ask

It'll probably never happen. Asking for a mod spot isn't my thing. Most of the time I talk about being mod/admin is only to mess with the purple grimaces upstairs.

Qwake

Holy fuck, Monkeystyle was de-admined for making kenfan a fake mod?

Since someone said Mark/Mike Chaos haven't even been on lately I'm guessing youre hiding that fact that MS is still admin?

Hopefully, otherwise :smh

Hometown Kid

Now that MS isn't admin I am now declaring Marshall law on IWF.

King pin 316 part 2

Reaction score
Lol....you're welcome TDK. And Kenfan has no powers because he doesn't have a selected forum. I forgot that just removing him from the mod position for a section didn't remove him from that usergroup.
if you still wanna play along you should've deleted my posts, dearie. but what the fuck, who am i kiddin here? look at em, still buying it. some things will never change...

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
But yeah I still don't think this was worth him being deadmined or w/e u wanna call it.

I mean yeah he did it without asking but as someone pointed out Chuck made the groups that one time without asking and nothing came of that.

I might not like Monk but he does deserve his spot.

Hometown Kid

I'm pretty sure anyone worth their weight in peanuts knows this is bs by now. Martial Law will proceed as planned regardless.

J-Dawg becomes inactive for a week and forum goes to hell. I'm sorry <3

Change my heart on your I <3 Jordan list to blue please. =[ And welcome back! :smile_1: